[Vampire Signature] Comments please! (Updated!)

Morian

Don't like it.I never liked the combination of vector brushes with smudged backgrounds.

And the whole signature looks too much "monotonic"..And too much empty black space on the right.

Also, why did you choose that font?And why did you use a black stroke on it..

3/10

Don't like it.I never liked the combination of vector brushes with smudged backgrounds.

And the whole signature looks too much "monotonic"..And too much empty black space on the right.

Also, why did you choose that font?And why did you use a black stroke on it..

3/10

Well,

I don't like it too that compination but in this sig i found it great.

You got it ;) and i am glad for that, my target was to make a sig monotonic cause the vimpiers is monotonic. ( You know the face colour, clothes and some more shits.) Also the black space on the right was not by mistake or something too. I make it simple and black cause when someone see the sig for first time, the first thing that he will watch is the vampire!

This font is my favorite!

I agree with you, the stroke was very bad idea.

Anyway thanks for your time and your rate ;)

Morian you answered my on the question i wanted to make about the black space so i don't have to ask you something...The signature is pretty good and you made a good job :) On the avatar put white borders and it will become better. Rate: 8/10