[Discussion]The Best Class To Start AION.

What Is The Best For A Newbie To Start AION?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What Is The Best For A Newbie To Start AION?

• Templar
    • Gladiator
    • Spiritmaster
    • Sorceror
    • Ranger
    • Assassin
    • Cleric
    • Chanter

Heya,

Ok guyz, i started Aion in about 2.5 months ago. I really like the game and i seriously prefer it than WoW,Lineage 2,FF and TerA. I've played all those games and I have never been so excited and surprised as I am now with Aion. The grind for me is really enjoyable after lvl 24-25 and patch 2.0 brought A LOT of people back to the game. I have all the classes above lvl 23 and all I have to say is the hardest class to play is 100% the Templar. Also the sorceror class is seriously NOT for grinding....I HATE grinding with my sorceror. The spiritmaster is realy nice and i like him a lot, but I dont like the main idea of the class with all the stuff that is asociated with the spiritmaster. In all the MMO that I play my main characters are all healers. Therefore, I tried the Cleric. I have heard that the cleric class is IMBA but i hav never had problems killing them and the itemisation and the offensive skills that the cleric has is not for me. Furthermroe, I love the Gladiator class. Its my main character right now and he is level 31. I have been very satisfied with the grinding and the mobility and survivability that he has. Its pretty awesome and I am willing to continue with him to lvl 55. But I want to ask 2 questions...

1) I DONT want to tank as a Gladiator DO I HAVE THAT CHOICE? I want to be something like a Retpaladin in WoW and a Duelist in Lineage 2. Is the Chanter better for that?

2) I want you guyz to tell me an Asmodian Server and an Elyos server.

Thanks in advance. :)

Yours Sincerely,

Megasus

wherre is the chantwer guys?Not even a post ?

MY first and only char is chantetr i like it at AI i became 39 lvl in 5 days its simple to play with nobody else guiding you.I triiend with my firsst account  a spirit master ,a sorceror ,a  warrior and an ranger and IMO ranger or maybe  gladiator

To sum up do a chanter itws easy class and if things are going wrong stun and self heal

well for me is Gladi not the best but it is nice i played a little with ranger to but gladi is better , i cant say anything about mages cuz i didnt try them ;) so i think Gladiator is pretty good to start :D

• 4 weeks later...

Heya,

Ok guyz, i started Aion in about 2.5 months ago. I really like the game and i seriously prefer it than WoW,Lineage 2,FF and TerA. I've played all those games and I have never been so excited and surprised as I am now with Aion. The grind for me is really enjoyable after lvl 24-25 and patch 2.0 brought A LOT of people back to the game. I have all the classes above lvl 23 and all I have to say is the hardest class to play is 100% the Templar. Also the sorceror class is seriously NOT for grinding....I HATE grinding with my sorceror. The spiritmaster is realy nice and i like him a lot, but I dont like the main idea of the class with all the stuff that is asociated with the spiritmaster. In all the MMO that I play my main characters are all healers. Therefore, I tried the Cleric. I have heard that the cleric class is IMBA but i hav never had problems killing them and the itemisation and the offensive skills that the cleric has is not for me. Furthermroe, I love the Gladiator class. Its my main character right now and he is level 31. I have been very satisfied with the grinding and the mobility and survivability that he has. Its pretty awesome and I am willing to continue with him to lvl 55. But I want to ask 2 questions...

1) I DONT want to tank as a Gladiator DO I HAVE THAT CHOICE? I want to be something like a Retpaladin in WoW and a Duelist in Lineage 2. Is the Chanter better for that?

2) I want you guyz to tell me an Asmodian Server and an Elyos server.

Thanks in advance. :)

Yours Sincerely,

Megasus

Tera isn't even out unless u played Beta you're saying bullshits