[Discussion]The Best Class To Start AION.

What Is The Best For A Newbie To Start AION?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What Is The Best For A Newbie To Start AION?

• Templar
    • Gladiator
    • Spiritmaster
    • Sorceror
    • Ranger
    • Assassin
    • Cleric
    • Chanter

Hello,

I am starting AION and I am planing to make a Sorceror but have read some AION general class guides and I have noticed that its very expensive to buy mana potions and you cant level up without sending any money from your high level character in order to buy mana potions or you can be and alchemist but the leveling will be very slow because the main priority will be to make potions. Is it true? And almost all the guides say that its best to start AION with a ranger but, I hate archers. I love mages... What class do you suggest me to start with? Please tell me why I should choose any of these classes from above.

Thanks In Advance :)

Yours Sincerely,

Megasus

Dont listen to bullshits. I had sorceror since the first day aion started. I had no higher level charachter. I had nowhere to buy potions from. I did pretty well.

When you rest /rest it will take about 1 min for your charachter to fully recover mp. MP/HP regen at resting is hudge...

Dont listen to bullshits. I had sorceror since the first day aion started. I had no higher level charachter. I had nowhere to buy potions from. I did pretty well.

When you rest /rest it will take about 1 min for your charachter to fully recover mp. MP/HP regen at resting is hudge...

i agree with this :)

my first char was assasin... i still hate him :P

then spiritmaster :P i loved him ;) he dont spend so much mana...

my last char was ranger... and i love him too XD big damage dealer..

my opinion...

make one class you like ;)

all the rest u will find a way while you are playing ;)

cheers :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

assasin or spiritmaster.

cause the other class you must feel them and know how to play.

the assasin isnt a group support like the sorcer/tank/cleric/chanter/gladiator and he is only dps...so even if you dont know to play with group with assasin, you will see and you will learn...

same thing for spiritmaster.(also spiritmaster is needed only for one thing...he get a skill that increases the drop rate from boss...only for this.)

now if you start with a support class and you dont feel it your group will die cause of your faults and they will insult you.

so i suggest you assasin or spiritmaster...

Gladiator the most easier char for a newbie

no isnt...you know how much gladiator i have flame in group cause they are noobs and they dont know how to play? so if you dont know how to play with gladiator and dont know your skills better leave it and start with a assasin or sm.