Collection of emo jokes

Intrepid

fvcking racists.

hehe an emo

you see hate emos is not racism you have a serious misunderstanding here hate emos is a normal reaction from anyone except idiot fashion monkeys and attention hoes :)

hehe an emo

you see hate emos is not racism you have a serious misunderstanding here hate emos is a normal reaction from anyone except idiot fashion monkeys and attention hoes :)

Too bad. Do you mind if i create a thread for the lil kids who can't speak proper english ?

Too bad. Do you mind if i create a thread for the lil kids who can't speak proper english ?

why you are so familiar for me? :D

and do i mind?no because english is something that(if its not native lang) you learn so it can be improved unlike the emo subculture which is just make you look like an idiot without a lifeand a without a future :)

why you are so familiar for me? :D

and do i mind?no because english is something that(if its not native lang) you learn so it can be improved unlike the emo subculture which is just make you look like an idiot without a lifeand a without a future :)

Please...even google translation is way better than this.Secondly why don't you try to make yourself better , instead of judging others?

Please...even google translation is way better than this.Secondly why don't you try to make yourself better , instead of judge others?

please you came here telling us that we are racists because we including the 90% of this globe hate emos...and yeah maybe my english isnt perfect and?

with saying we are racists because of we hate emos you prooved that your IQ is really close to zero learn what racism is before call someone racists...

please you came here telling us that we are racists because we including the 90% of this globe hate emos...and yeah maybe my english isnt perfect and?

with saying we are racists because of we hate emos you prooved that your IQ is really close to zero learn what racism is before call someone racists...

The big question is......do you know what racism is ? GoOgle It.