Collection of emo jokes

Intrepid

So should you make fun of emos ( i am not one -.- , whoever wants can add me in msn to see me trru webcam....)and say the must die , or should you help them overcome this phase ?

Btw imo racism is to discriminate ppl of what they  are and in what they believe.

Btw imo racism is to discriminate ppl of what they  are and in what they believe.

Then ur kinda newb here too.

And Less ppl = A Better World.

Thats why they should die if they want too, every day someone dies if another 3 or 2 die.. who cares? And ofc they are so stupid and so f-ed up that they cant face reality, so imho instead of making me or anyone dummer with their stupidity, dying is a good thing.

PS: Why do u have that idiotic no sense name? You realize on what forum u are right? Thats kinda stupid there buddy.

Then ur kinda newb here too.

And Less ppl = A Better World.

Thats why they should die if they want too, every day someone dies if another 3 or 2 die.. who cares? And ofc they are so stupid and so f-ed up that they cant face reality, so imho instead of making me or anyone dummer with their stupidity, dying is a good thing.

PS: Why do u have that idiotic no sense name? You realize on what forum u are right? Thats kinda stupid there buddy.

Seth is a serial killer.Well what i am trying to say here is that if somoene wants to do something ( he has an ambition) let them do it. Dont give so much attention to their actions !

PS: If you dont like my name do not look at it.That's what i like....

Well what i am trying to say here is that if somoene wants to do something ( he has an ambition) let them do it. Dont give so much attention to their actions !

Seth is a serial killer.Well what i am trying to say here is that if somoene wants to do something ( he has an ambition) let them do it. Dont give so much attention to their actions !

The problem is that some people become emos because they want to draw attention.

Im not a serial killer.. and i didn't meant that :/

And im all with everyone should follow their beliefs, I respect that. But i dnot respect nor understand some crappy kids crying for nothing and doing some stupid shit with no purpose. Take for example Goth and Punk, they have a purpose, Emo's only purpose is to cry and claim they will kill themselves.

PS: If you dont like my name do not look at it.That's what i like....

Okay, Dokay

The problem is that some people become emos because they want to draw attention.

If that's what they want...... in the end they will realize what a stupid action they have done.

Im not a serial killer.. and i didn't meant that :/

And im all with everyone should follow their beliefs, I respect that. But i dnot respect nor understand some crappy kids crying for nothing and doing some stupid shit with no purpose. Take for example Goth and Punk, they have a purpose, Emo's only purpose is to cry and claim they will kill themselves.

They all a fashion.Here is Gr b4 one and a half year we were FULL of emos. Now? barely 3 emos left all over the country.

If that's what they want...... in the end they will realize what a stupid action they have done.They all a fashion.Here is Gr b4 one and a half year we were FULL of emos. Now? barely 3 emos left all over the country.

why do u care about emos that much? dont tell me u are just an antiracist and u wanted to promote ur antiracistic propaganda and u found the emo subject to do that. nooooo thats not true i think u are emo or u are intending to be or u were an emo and ur father cut ur hair when he learned u are gay......

hmmmm yeap just joking for the gay thing :P

im always joking anyway xD