Collection of emo jokes

Intrepid

I dont see any topic regarding to these type of lower class fashion monkeys so here we go

PS.: If you are an emo sorry but from 1000 emo 999 is mentally retarded and dont have a single chance to have a life(or in case if you are a guy than to be gay)

How many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?

3. One to replace it, & two to write a poem about how they miss the old one.

What do you say to an emo kid to make him cry outside the mall?

Anything.

Why did the emo kid cross the road?

To get a box of tissues.

So, an emo kid walks into a bar…

Then he quickly leaves to go home and write in his Livejounal about it.

How can you tell it’s an emo guy hitting on you and not a regular dude?

Instead of asking for your phone number, he asks for your poetry blog.

Why do emo kids always take the flight that leaves at midnight?

They prefer to take the red-eye.

What’s the difference between emo grass and normal grass?

Emo grass cuts itself.

What did the emo kid say to the other emo kid?

“Stop crying. You’re stealing all of the negative attention.”

What do emo kids use as birth control?

Their personalities.

If a blonde and an emo jump off a bridge, who drowns first?

The blonde- from the emo’s tears on the way down.

“Tickle Me Elmo was so last year. Now it’s…Cry With Me Emo!”

What do you call 1000 emo kids at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

What's better than 50 emo kids nailed to a tree?

One emo kid nailed to fifty trees.

An emo kid, a jew, a mexican, and a black guy jump off a building, who wins? Society.

So here post every joke you know regarding to this emo/scene thing :)

What do emo kids use as birth control?

Their personalities.

What do you call 1000 emo kids at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

An emo kid, a jew, a mexican, and a black guy jump off a building, who wins? Society.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Ventic this topic is ment for u xD

Be aware guys if you once become an emo theres no turning back and you become this(PARENTAL ADVISORY):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Ct1TGoERY

the result is beeing gay!

the result is beeing a useless human walking on planet earth!

conclusion: beeing an emo destroy you!

conclusion: beeing an emo destroy you!

Well being emo is actually being stupid, i understand punk and goth and most things, they rebel against smth and also proving points, and feeling comfortable for who they are.

Emo are just some cry babys that cant face reality, so they decide to kill themselves xD

Witch is not bad, kill yourself and don't be selfish, less ppl less pollution(stop global warming u bastards) and a even lesser chance of meting a retarded person such as this and annoy u to death. (And make u dumber in the process)

And to top it of they do smth in the use of a community, they help Satan in hell. ^^

Well being emo is actually being stupid, i understand punk and goth and most things, they rebel against smth and also proving points, and feeling comfortable for who they are.

Emo are just some cry babys that cant face reality, so they decide to kill themselves xD

Witch is not bad, kill yourself and don't be selfish, less ppl less pollution(stop global warming u bastards) and a even lesser chance of meting a retarded person such as this and annoy u to death. (And make u dumber in the process)

And to top it of they do smth in the use of a community, they help Satan in hell. ^^

i dont have any problem with the REAL emo once a guy told me the story of this emo thing so its ok...but this "beeing emo is cool" thing sucks its just show how weak everyone is in mind and how many dumb ppl walk beetwen us

i dont have any problem with the REAL emo once a guy told me the story of this emo thing so its ok...but this "beeing emo is cool" thing sucks its just show how weak everyone is in mind and how many dumb ppl walk beetwen us

ye also Goth and Punk is misunderstood this days, a lot of dumb fucks dress up like them or get a tattoo or a pierce with no freaking meaning, take for example Revenger^, perfect example of a douche baggy kid.

ye also Goth and Punk is misunderstood this days, a lot of dumb -beep-s dress up like them or get a tattoo or a pierce with no freaking meaning, take for example Revenger^, perfect example of a douche baggy kid.

true but still do you know ANY fashion that actually all about beeing sad and look like a guy/girl who get kicked out in 1st place from any job?

I AM EMO!

nop i just had a haircut =)