[EN] Dreams.

Coyote™

I'm having like every day dreams, most of them already happened to me or i wish they could happen.

Sometimes im dreaming things from future, like dejavu. When this happens im like "OMFG, I lived this moment again before".

the last thing you have in mind or think about. you dream about

thats my opinion.

also you have dejavu's

i've had it once

i dreamed about a thing, and some weeks later i had a weird feeling that i already did it :s

also you dream every day

but the problem is that you don't remembered it everyday ;)

the last thing you have in mind or think about. you dream about

thats my opinion.

Not always.

Also the stress from my job frustrates me so when im going to sleep at nights i just close my eyes and i'm passed out already :D

Not always.

Also the stress from my job frustrates me so when im going to sleep at nights i just close my eyes and i'm passed out already :D

you never think about anything when you are in bed?

If you browse my posts you'll see 3-4 posts in which i detaily explain what dreams are i can't bother to repeat myself tho im happy there's a thread about this too so i can see how superficial some ppl can be ^^.

i dreamed about a thing, and some weeks later i had a weird feeling that i already did it :s

but the problem is that you don't remembered it everyday ;)

same ;D

same ;D

that's called dejavu its something you see in a drema that already have happend but your bran have forgotten it in order for the brain to "free space" for mroe information it provides some momments of your life , repeats them in your dreams , and afterwards deletes them. That's basically why most of you dremas last in your memories for 1-2 days at most and after a week or two you completely forgot what was the dream about.

My famous dream...

Dremt i was in a train in a carrage what was almost empty except a sexy young Japonese/Chinese chick .. she was asian in nature, dressed in the tipical asian school outfit xD

The rest is xXxXxX so .. you can figure it out lolz :P