[L2J]Blizzlike

xAddytzu

I am very happy with this server. The people are very nice and the staff is better. There are events every day, updates. Donations are a good price and no op stats. There are not GMs so here won't be coruption. It's the best server I've tried. I love this server! Join us asap ... ;D :)

arrow1.gifChanges:

arrow1.gifYou will take once every 10 votes the point

-What do you can buy with vote point? View here

arrow1.gifDamage zones and other zones retail like

arrow1.gifDetect Animal Weakness, Detect Plant Weakness, Detect Beast Weakness,Detect Dragon Weakness works now

arrow1.gifFormulas class rewrited

arrow1.gifComming Soon:

arrow1.gifAchievement System:

It's about a system with small quests

Something like...When you will get level 80 the quest will be completed or when you`ll have 100 pvp

arrow1.gifNew events engine

I am very happy with this server. The people are very nice and the staff is better. There are events every day, updates. Donations are a good price and no op stats. There are not GMs so here won't be coruption. It's the best server I've tried. I love this server! Join us asap ... ;D :)

+1 server is great

Looks good!

-Balanced

-70 online ( Growing )

- Fresh server.

- Join now!

Thanks!

Hello.

I Basher i m not very active on maxcheaters but i must tell some things about this server.

This server is corrupted first of all. This server made from him for him and his friends not for the community. I was member

of the best clan in the server Game Over clan. He ruined our players changing our stats from database

and he made overpowered classes which he and his friends playing.I m not the one i told that. Take a look on his

forum if you dont believe but maybe he removed them if he saw first my post here. His overpowered ally is Redzerg.

I think this is a copy-paste npc's with removed credits pvp server.

I suggest to not join in this server.

Basher.

Proud Member Of Game Over clan

P.S If you want to ask something pm me to answer you but i ll not answer fast.

Hello.

I Basher i m not very active on maxcheaters but i must tell some things about this server.

This server is corrupted first of all. This server made from him for him and his friends not for the community. I was member

of the best clan in the server Game Over clan. He ruined our players changing our stats from database

and he made overpowered classes which he and his friends playing.I m not the one i told that. Take a look on his

forum if you dont believe but maybe he removed them if he saw first my post here. His overpowered ally is Redzerg.

Basher.

No, dud the simple reason is that Heoric Miracle had 30 seconds reuse and When I had increase the reuse, You and your clan started to cry like little girls

Hello.

Basher.

You are just a girl, I'm play alone without clan and I can pwn 1v1 all redzerg ... You should to learn how to play Lineage2.

When you've killed your ally, shouted the chat.. "NOOOB HIT AND RUN" I'm playing with Archer what do you want to attack with bow in your head without arrows ?

<3 Gameover for you.

BooT, L2Blizzlike FTW

No, dud the simple reason is that Heoric Miracle had 30 seconds reuse and When I had increase the reuse, You and your clan started to cry like little girls

http://www.l2blizzlike.com/forum/showthread.php?137-2-Questions Check this.

EDIT: His clan is here he is scared if i become too trusted check who many post written all from this friend trying to spam me :)

SEE?

P.S They are all romanian :)