Lineage2 - Freya Info topic

Will you play it?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play it?

• Yes
    • No

L2DC is the best imo. They don't fix anything unless they have retail info. Most of their testers are retail players.

its closed source from developers to developers only way to get it = be a coder there

new oly stadium LOOKS AMAZING

video :

seriously now...if thats going to come out i will fall in love again with that game...

I was wrong all along ><

L2J Is killing l2, private server owners that want to get money off it and definitely NOT NCSOFT! ( If your a interlude or custom lover dumb fuck dont quote my post and also shoot urself with a nail gun!)

And this game lineage 2 is getting so freaking AWESOME!

If only they implement jumping and make the point and click game play secondary and move on to npclick that would make the game even more then epic xD

I was wrong all along ><

L2J Is killing l2, private server owners that want to get money off it and definitely NOT NCSOFT! ( If your a interlude or custom lover dumb -beep- dont quote my post and also shoot urself with a nail gun!)

And this game lineage 2 is getting so freaking AWESOME!

If only they implement jumping and make the point and click game play secondary and move on to npclick that would make the game even more then epic xD

Agree.

Also i want to say, that those l2j servers and some of serves (called official) make us to forgot what really quest means.