Lineage2 - Freya Info topic

Will you play it?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play it?

• Yes
    • No

ofc no excuse cause u dont have any vaild ones. all u know to say is star wars with no point on it . SO just 1 word for u GTFO. ur just another kid that doesnt really have an idea why he doesnt like smth just say the same that all tards do say

STAR WARS YEYE STARWARS LETS PLAY 17HEROES CAUSE THERE ITS RETAIL GOGOGOGO

why the -beep- should i remember c2's name what a tard.i didnt ment this fantastic tard i meant that all the things that excisted in c2 still exist just new things are added i dont see smth bad on that . Get some vailid arguments and then come again to this topic. Retards.

1.Language

2.Language

3. Watch again ur language.

on topic: as I know Freeya is full of buggs now like every new chronicle, so why to join it now ? o.O

... well they are retarded as -beep-ing hell.

than heres another opinion i played on official from early C5 to gp2 and you know what?the game is just better if you cant see it feel free to stay on C3-C4 because thats what you like...but dont try to tell us your failed arguments because you absolutely dont know nothing about the game if you say its "star wars"

I`m a barbie girl, in a fantasy world :D

........... I saw Freya upcoming months ago, but when I saw trailer, /epicfail no excuse :]

ofc no excuse cause u dont have any vaild ones. all u know to say is star wars with no point on it . SO just 1 word for u GTFO. ur just another kid that doesnt really have an idea why he doesnt like smth just say the same that all tards do say

STAR WARS YEYE STARWARS LETS PLAY 17HEROES CAUSE THERE ITS RETAIL GOGOGOGO

why the -beep- should i remember c2's name what a tard.i didnt ment this fantastic tard i meant that all the things that excisted in c2 still exist just new things are added i dont see smth bad on that . Get some vailid arguments and then come again to this topic. Retards.

or u will do what? Retard.

sry it seems spam for me and going completely off topic :|

and sry for quoting so much replyes all at once.

sry it seems spam for me and going completely off topic :|

and sry for quoting so much replyes all at once.

seriously are u retarded or yes?

1.Language

2.Language

3. Watch again ur language.

on topic: as I know Freeya is full of buggs now like every new chronicle, so why to join it now ? o.O

Freya is not even released in public yet its BETA only on korean PTS man...so how you can say its a bugless chronicle when its on beta stage?you see you talk nonsense things again

Freya is not even released in public yet its BETA only on korean PTS man...so how you can say its a bugless chronicle when its on beta stage?you see you talk nonsense things again

all he did was to spam nonsense craps.

its closed source from developers to developers only way to get it = be a coder there

I know, but it's still the best imo :P

Agree.

Also i want to say, that those l2j servers and some of serves (called official) make us to forgot what really quest means.

Not if they are retail like. Though quest had seriously been neglected by NCSoft until Interlude. At T1+ NC started to implement many good quests in that game.

Yay, I will pm ncsoft to add cretan dances as well, after this house dance show :D

No dude, it`s about the game it`s self, it evolved into shit starting from c6++.

I suppose you havent played c2/c3 on an retail-like server, didn`t you ?

1277436986849.gif

I doubt that a user who can't state his opinion properly, being argumentative, has played c2 on retail.

btw that's the guy who's talking about star wars.

When a guy was b3eping me on hero chat for 1v1, and I told him come coliseum, and I equipped my draconic bow+65535, headsh0t :P

btw that's the guy who's talking about star wars.

exactly thats what im talking about you clearly see that on the poll 13 yes made by those who like nice gameplay and 3 no from kids like that so basically we are on 13:0 :)

exactly thats what im talking about you clearly see that on the poll 13 yes made by those who like nice gameplay and 3 no from kids like that so basically we are on 13:0 :)

well im thinking of trying official when they will go to freeya