interlude L2-Ownage

NITROUS SYSTEM

The Brand new server from guys of maxcheaters.com and ex-rage server team!......

L2 Ownage Interlude Servers

We have 2 Active Servers (and one more is comming soon)!

PvP Server (4000x)

-Unique begginer\'s assistance system. When you create a character, you can get instantly 41 lvls and 200kk adena! Try it out!!!

-Unique features such as subs stucking (you keep all of your sub\'s skills, 3+1 classes)!

-Instant Noblesse Quest

- GM Shop

- NPC Buffer

-2+ Hours Buffs

-Olympiad running at 6 o\'clock GMT +2

-Medals system for scrolls/titanium armor/unique items!

-Automated events & lots organized by GMs (TvT, VIP, CTF, DM, FFA, H&S, RB)

-Lots of Active Players!

-Wedding: You can marry the man/woman of your life, and gain unique bonuses (such as a love bow, teleport to your partner and more!)

-Duel: Fight against someone else without loosing exp or getting flagged (also, protection against other people who may wanna debuff you or kill you during the fight!).

-Working hero skills/noblesse skills

-Most (and we promise that soon more) interlude skills work

-All sieges

-Unique armors (epic, titanium) and unique custom weapons too!

-100% Uptime

Medium Rate Server (x35)

-You can have the skills from 2 classes (1 main and one sub)

-No class change quests

-No NPC Buffer

-20 Minutes Buffs

-GM Shop with everything needed!

-Unique locations for collecting stones for AA (Ancient Adena)

-S grade can be obtained using AA

-4 Custom Zones

-Marriage

-Auto TvT Events & Events organized by the GMs

-Unique Raid Boss system, now you can earn the equipment that a donator can get by killing those custom Raid Bosses!

-100% Uptime

Low Rate Server (5x)

More info comming soon...

We are doing our best, with server updates weekly & small maintance during the auto restarts which take place every ~9 hours daily, to give you the chance to play to the most unique servers around!

Server\'s hardware:

Intel Xeon Quad Core @ 2.4 GHz

4GB Ram ECC

2x 250GB 10k RPM Raid 1 Disks

100mpbs Connection

with 6k registered users and good comunity!!

Site: www.L2Ownage.com

Feel free to vote for us: http://l2.hopzone.net/vote.php?site=66541

The two server's seems nice... very good for pvp ^^ or pvm xD

-Unique begginer\'s assistance system. When you create a character, you can get instantly 41 lvls and 200kk adena! Try it out!!!

-Unique features such as subs stucking (you keep all of your sub\'s skills, 3+1 classes)!

This will make a lot of overpowered players xD

I'll take a look...

GG!

oh John dont tell half clauses ^^ u must donate to get epic items on the pvp server on the low rate u can take it from Bosses in the custom zones ;)

Have fun!

Our team need the money ONLY for the server cuz we rent the pc ..

oh John dont tell half clauses ^^ u must donate to get epic items on the pvp server on the low rate u can take it from Bosses in the custom zones ;)

Have fun!

Our team need the money ONLY for the server cuz we rent the pc ..

I remember that in the pvp server there were some event's were people could raid the special raid bosses ^^ (For weapon only)

Seems a good server . I will start playing there..I will make some Banners and Userbars.Stay tuned!

Killer007 is the developer that's why it's  a good server and who asked for banner >.< if killer needs something he will ask for it ^^

Very Nice Server, i play in PvP server. many ppl online... no lag.... very very good. It's so hard choise a good combination of subclasses...

What i dislake... the stats of the char with 3 subclasses and acumulaitve skills... between 1 char and another, there is a lot of difference!

There is something even ...

What are the best combinations of subclasses? is hard choise a good combination.

Base+subclass1+subclass2+subclass3

pd: yes... my english sucks.... -_- Look at my flag  :P  ... I am from Argentina .. I speak Spanish

well i would say overlord, sk bishop and necro

u will have 123123 debuffs, summon with transfer pain, heal, and magical mirror + shield mastery :P

or u can go like tyrant, th, da, and he

many combos can be made...that's why our server is unique....just try it out...and don't forget to vote....