[Dota MxC Alive Players]

com'on you got the same problem and fakoykas 2 he fixed it cuz of bypass -ah ,then fakoykas found it out and now we know why same times we got the error also you can tell me you can't pwn me? lion stun lion hex lion mana burn 500 dmg ulti? riki smoke i cant use skills , blink for damage? , and back dmg?

Me and fakoykas had the same problem ? Can't remember it can you please be more spesific ?

You still remember that you had 3,000 hp ? if you do please refresh your brain and think again. What you mean lion stun lion ?

you are using map hack weby you are not blocking.

Re-write cause you failed, i'm talking about in-game blocking -.-'

Me and fakoykas had the same problem ? Can't remember it can you please be more spesific ?

You still remember that you had 3,000 hp ? if you do please refresh your brain and think again. What you mean lion stun lion ?

Re-write cause you failed, i'm talking about in-game blocking -.-'

Ok then ask fakoykas ;) ,aaa fakoyka can u send me the link for the newest garena hack?^^i got 3k hp cuz you feed me :)

Web are you actually fighting for dota? I remember you some months ago with invoker . 0- 8 with a mantle, a gauntlet and a slipper after 20 mins of game ;p

Web are you actually fighting for dota? I remember you some months ago with invoker . 0- 8 with a mantle, a gauntlet and a slipper after 20 mins of game ;p

i'm good friend with weby but very often we are fighting :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

still the same dude, still the same~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

still the same dude, still the same~

Still the same ? w00t

1st i'm not the one who ask for items all the time

2nd i'm not the one who LEAVES when you can't play good (yeah this guy is you :D)

3rd i'm not the one who act like a kid and don't play with the other dota for 2 weeks just because we had our music on -.-'