interlude [L2J] L][ Evo

CorLeoNe

the limit is 9 and not 12. and thoose skills can be obtain by finding or buying augment marks from exchanger npc or moobs

222fc.jpg

I dont see any problem, its a custom server with custom things, if you want to farm for them , good , if not, search another :)

CorL, I can promise u x3 ppl would join your server if u make it like it was before 1 year, where the farming zones were Mos, and the mask was a jester hat.. u remember this one? This was by far the BEST Evo u made..

The updater isnt working for me, upload a system folder somewhere pls.

Wow, 1 loser has Dynasty already and won't let nobody farm. Now I must donate :((

You dont have to donate, just spend some hours farming and you will have it to. This is the top armor and we will not add other items, so its worth farming for it. Also, you cannot enchant it because has already some big stats, so its even more better (new farm spots were added, the letters drop from rb was increased to be more easily to make it).

CorLeoNe, please specify what cannot be used, since I got jailed for using /friendinvite which clearly DID NOT violate any of the rules you stated. You only had things with /trade. But, sure, 60 Euros for all the items +25 is a awsome deal. Sure I will donate since I love L2 Evo and I can only farm 30 min a day because everybody PKs me when they got Dynasty.

CorLeoNe, please specify what cannot be used, since I got jailed for using /friendinvite which clearly DID NOT violate any of the rules you stated. You only had things with /trade. But, sure, 60 Euros for all the items +25 is a awsome deal. Sure I will donate since I love L2 Evo and I can only farm 30 min a day because everybody PKs me when they got Dynasty.

If u donate i am sure that no one can pk u anymore,but i am sure that if u will be still alone or in that little clan of loosers u will still die vs more enemyes,so imo u should find a good clan before u donate cuz if u donate and then fail every time vs 8 enemy's that are in same clan / ally , why u donated for ?:-/