interlude [L2J] L][ Evo

CorLeoNe

I agree on Archer classes OP!But just make a paladin and no archer can kill u =D  ...btw Corleone u have to make more farming areas..cuz theese aren't enough even for all members of 1 clan! :D 

agree.. but more some days and this server will be down...

@CorLeoNe  check pms..

agree.. but more some days and this server will be down...

You can not know what is in his mind now :) maybe this time evo will be online much time ... he opened evo and he is keeping deviance online too..so I wish him to have a big luck with evo this time ;)

hahaha...what do u want with 2.2k p def?=))))))))))))

I have 4k on my duelist and i get 1.2k crit from nigga =P...imo u should work more on p def before crying about dmg...its not p atk that is OP on archer is Atk. Spd D:

NiggaStoleMyBike is friend with Corleone. You can draw the conclusion

Is a greek one, dont make false accusations. I dont have l2friends like you xAddytzu. I dont have 15 years

I agree on Archer classes OP!But just make a paladin and no archer can kill u =D  ...btw Corleone u have to make more farming areas..cuz theese aren't enough even for all members of 1 clan! :D  

You have 4 farm zones and 1 for party, so its more then enough for 70-80 players that we have right now. When i will see over 110-120 then i will add others

Kind of stupid with super small farm zones and clans just PKing and zerging everybody...

screenshot20100628at518.png

Overpowered archers? :o

WHy you dont show that you wear light on you and not heavy. Because you want to use bow and not duals ? Cry more then

That picture was on duals...

And, some unbalance with weapons.

Plus you made tattoo price 4x before it wwas 5 silver and 5 gold, now it's 20 silver 20 gold ;o

EPIC FAILED SERVER!

Double post.

The defense tattoo was 50 gc and 50 sc , and now its 20 each. So its cheaper. This server is a pvp one, but you dont make your full char in 3 hours, you need at least 3-4 days of playing.