interlude [L2J] L][ Evo

CorLeoNe

the only thing that  is allowed here is the walker . i dont have any problem with that because they can use it just in safe zone and there is a low drop, but the rest of cheats are not.

Corleone, thanks for putting me in jail when your Greek friends violated rules and didn't get punishments... BTW, Defense tat was 5 coins each, I SAW IT I AM NOT ASIAN OR INSANE OR BLIND.

maybe you saw the augment mark or the hero weapons, because they have this price. that tattoo is increasing your stats very much, so from the beginning the price for it was 50 gc and 50 sc. Sry buy this is the truth. And please dont flame here, we have a special section on our forum just for that ! Thx

Hero weapons can't be enchanted....

How did people like Nigga, Internet, darksector get the tattoo so fast? I rather just get Evo Power instead of the lame Nightmare tattoo than... Please tell me the stats of Evo Power....

I told you, great server but the rediculous prices pretty much makes it badish...

Hero weapons can't be enchanted....

How did people like Nigga, Internet, darksector get the tattoo so fast? I rather just get Evo Power instead of the lame Nightmare tattoo than... Please tell me the stats of Evo Power....

I told you, great server but the rediculous prices pretty much makes it badish...

is not hard to make the tattoo corleone make many events and give big price i know it because i win today ..

btw corleone  make  supreme power cost 30 gold /silver coin i think it will be better

1: Supreme Power should stay, if it is so Supreme

2: The time he makes events is the time I sleep...

3: Farm zones are too small and 1 warlord or 1 clan always zergs it...

1: Supreme Power should stay, if it is so Supreme

2: The time he makes events is the time I sleep...

3: Farm zones are too small and 1 warlord or 1 clan always zergs it...

agree with the last one. make bigger zones. when the commnity will be 150++++ we will be forced to ks each other to get 20kk adena in 1 hour.

before the reputation was bad because we had many cheaters and all hacked the server => many wipes. now its another thing. i want to keep this server alive as much i will can, so it will go far :), without wipes, to improve the internet line and we will see in the future..

But for that, we need more players, so try it ppl and maybe you will be a part of our community :P

The problem why your commnunity is slowly decreasing is because of the farm. As I stated, it takes them a long time to farm because of older players zerging, and making mass PKs to newbies. Remember older L2 Evo with the entire monestary, and the entire DVC to farm? That was much better because there are way more rooms and places to farm, not just 1 big area with no where to hide. Also the outside of Talking Island would be a good zone as well because it is large and spacious. BTW, tell people in announcements to just use /block (name) to avoid the trade bug...