[Guide] Make Easy Kinah [Working Everywhere]

This guide is more personal expierience

it works perfectly for me.

The only things you need to have is:

Good level equipment and a lot of patience.

Locate one place that the weapon drop is almost 100%

Example: at level 40 near Besfer Refugee Camp you will go at Anair Harbor

2wc48r6.jpg

there you will find some ghosts

The ghost named: Anair High Spiritmage will have a very good drop with swords and staffs....

142gfhw.jpg

you will be able to have a full invetory with weapons for sale.

For the rest you will have to find the places on your own or i will keep it updated in order to share the secrets with you.

Have fun.

I am glad to see a new member, willing to help others instead of leeching things.

Really, good job! Keep it up and soon you'll be rewarded ;]

• 2 weeks later...

I think every guy playing AION official knows that,but anyway ty for sharing in here

It's not something unique or something , every mob and i mean every drops a weapon/armor. weapons like white type (which are really weak) are sold for good price on NPC shop (more lv the weapon is , more kinah you obtain) but this guide here doesn't tell something unique , all mobs drop weapon/armor (white/green).

The drop rate on official to obtain a white weapon is around 1% so it's pointless , better go gather mats like Subella to make pots and sell them or after 1.9 patch everyone on official is gathering Balaur Mats at Bakarma , they are trying to get BBBS (someone who played official will know). Way faster kinah.

Well...if u made lvl 50 with all classes...u find some places with theese kind of hard mobs also RB's..that have high drops like weps/armors and some very expensive materials..the easiest way to find them is by doing the campaign quests