stupid question

Cook

cause they are pathetic . keeping this old traditional crap is pathetic in this age we are in 2010 not in 1900.

Just tell me what's the use of a piercing. Does it make you look better? Does it make you feel more unique? Opening holes in your body is pathetic.

Just tell me what's the use of a piercing. Does it make you look better? Does it make you feel more unique? Opening holes in your body is pathetic.

well thats ur point of view. we dont make piercing to feel unique we make it cause its nice and cool.

Cook if ur gonna get ur lip pierced ima call u from that day on Emo Cock xD

are emos the only ones getting piercing??? I don't think so... say that to batista! :P

Also

Do not do it please.

Guys like this destroy male morality seriously!

This is totaly pathetic! Since when a piercing makes you less of a man??

This is bullshit! If I was gay I wouldn't have to get my lip pierced to show it....I think it would be visible pierced or not!

If you do tattoo's or piercings

then be a man and do scarification just like setekh did with his face

o no.. wait.. its his realy face O.o

ye douche bags like that meat ball head batista too :P

you get my point.... I won't do it for someone else...just because i feel like it.

If I'm a man or not can't be seen by my appearance but my general behavior and character

If you do tattoo's or piercings

then be a man and do scarification just like setekh did with his face

o no.. wait.. its his realy face O.o

really face? haha /fail xD

You can totally do a tattoo. but when u get older xD

really face? haha /fail xD

You can totally do a tattoo. but when u get older xD

Tattoo can really express something unique like love or religious staff or even something that attracts your eye!

btw I got a tattoo with with a greek flag and it is something very special for me

Tattoo can really express something unique like love or religious staff or even something that attracts your eye!

btw I got a tattoo with with a greek flag and it is something very special for me

greek flag? jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YES but!!! tatoos are permanent when rings aren't!

greek flag? jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He must have his reasons, and I totally respect that, who gave you permission to mock something that someone believes in?

YES but!!! tatoos are permanent when rings aren't!

If you are a serious person and you have deicded that your tatto is something that you will always be related to then why not?

He must have his reasons, and I totally respect that, who gave you permission to mock something that someone believes in?

My grandpa has one and my father too.Well they are both addicted to Greece as they both work (my grandpa retired at 2003)for Greek Army and my father also helped at Iraq.

Well mr Ds I do not think you can judge me as you do not really know what I've done for Greece.

I am 17 years old and I was selected to be a player for the national team ( I am not gonna mention the sport ) since 2006 ( 13 years old )

no1 im a demi-god rofl.

Well mr Ds I do not think you can judge me as you do not really know what I've done for Greece.

I am 17 years old and I was selected to be a player for the national team ( I am not gonna mention the sport ) since 2006 ( 13 years old )

wow ur good

not.