[L2J]L2World Stuck System

claww

Wanna allow Mutants ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna allow Mutants ?

• Yes
    • No

why creating account doesn't work..

it loads extremely slow and doesn't do anything...

Account creating work very well... but your id  must have minim 4 characters and id  must be different by pwd

You guys realy need to try this server!

1. pretty balanced.

2. no unbalanced costums

3. 50 players +

4. Enough pvp

5. Normal farm

6. No1 pk's you when you farm.

7. active staffers

8. awesome events! :P

join ^^ im there also!

server is fun, but once again, cannot login...

yes server its at beginning and we dont wanna work to it daily ... so we work to it in night when are low ppls

if we work to it daily we will lose players how i said server is new..

the new website is a mess...cant find anything, i tried to find information on how to connect cuz the old patch was making me stuck in the server screen, and i couldnt find, and i tried to look for over 20 minutes

the website is a mess, full of giant links with information about the game everybody can google for and nobody is really interested..

but the good information, how to connect, server features, etc, theyre simply not there

i have to repeat, the new website is a total mess, ppl will access it and will give up to join ur server in the first 5 minutes

if they get stuck at server screen like me, they will quit forever

that new website is a completely mistake, the old one was ok, easy to find stuff

check now our new design i hope its not a problem to find download link as on our old site :P

the new website is much better

anyways i quit ur server cuz i saw many wrong things i will put all here so maybe u can fix before its too late

1- TVT event and CTF...server has few players, and theres one ally that put many bots at TVT and CTF events to win the rewards and always stay on TOP of all players

2 - Olympiad, same things as TVT events..they put thousands of chars to win hero and noblesse gate pass to become stronger, if you try to compete they will simply feed and win..i didnt tried myself but i talk about this cuz its a problem in many servers and they all do not allow this

3 - players that join later wont stand a chance and will quit..need IP block urgent

4- that circlet thing that gives stats...its a huge mistake...this same ally camps 24/7 the 3 raid boss spots...3 raid boss giving materials is too little, even for a server with a so little population like urs

5 - 1 ally dominating everything , well theres no one to dominate so theyre playing by themselves and ruining the server for the pleasure of feel strong, i saw 2 of them gang new players, and after that these new players quit forever

6 - I quit cuz i got bored, and many got bored too..theres nothing to do because server lacks population and 1 ally of non lifers are dominating the raid boss for custom stuff...

what is left for everyone else: NON STOP FARMING AND NON STOP ENCHANTING

i have to say : NO THX

BYE

****UR SEVER HAS UNIQUE AND VERY ORIGINAL FEATURES I REALLY LIKED AND MANY LIKED, BUT ITS BEING TOO BAD EXECUTED WITH THE CUSTOM THING NO ONE CAN OBTAIN EXCEPT BY ONE ALLY THAT HAS THE WHOLE SERVER (20 PLAYERS...)

they dont dominate anything, they just play 24/7 to not allow players to get strong and that is ruining ur server

the new website is much better

anyways i quit ur server cuz i saw many wrong things i will put all here so maybe u can fix before its too late

1- TVT event and CTF...server has few players, and theres one ally that put many bots at TVT and CTF events to win the rewards and always stay on TOP of all players

2 - Olympiad, same things as TVT events..they put thousands of chars to win hero and noblesse gate pass to become stronger, if you try to compete they will simply feed and win..i didnt tried myself but i talk about this cuz its a problem in many servers and they all do not allow this

3 - players that join later wont stand a chance and will quit..need IP block urgent

4- that circlet thing that gives stats...its a huge mistake...this same ally camps 24/7 the 3 raid boss spots...3 raid boss giving materials is too little, even for a server with a so little population like urs

5 - 1 ally dominating everything , well theres no one to dominate so theyre playing by themselves and ruining the server for the pleasure of feel strong, i saw 2 of them gang new players, and after that these new players quit forever

6 - I quit cuz i got bored, and many got bored too..theres nothing to do because server lacks population and 1 ally of non lifers are dominating the raid boss for custom stuff...

what is left for everyone else: NON STOP FARMING AND NON STOP ENCHANTING

i have to say : NO THX

BYE

****UR SEVER HAS UNIQUE AND VERY ORIGINAL FEATURES I REALLY LIKED AND MANY LIKED, BUT ITS BEING TOO BAD EXECUTED WITH THE CUSTOM THING NO ONE CAN OBTAIN EXCEPT BY ONE ALLY THAT HAS THE WHOLE SERVER (20 PLAYERS...)

they dont dominate anything, they just play 24/7 to not allow players to get strong and that is ruining ur server

1st of all server is new and i cannot punish  the players till server gorwin i dont implement rules for these things

i think 3 bosses are enought  for 30-40  not 20 as you said

if this ally is playing 24/7 what do you want? to punish them for to much online time ?  

this is the Lineage  ( Fight if you need something )  if no leave    as you do

i cannot punish them cause they rule the server they work for do it - the hair accesories are not a mistake  and dont increase stats so much just to make the difference betwen one new player and one old player

did you like if you was an old player and 1 new player come and kill you  w/o any work ?

check and chucky's post

3. 50 players +
4. Enough pvp
5. Normal farm
6. No1 pk's you when you farm.
7. active staffers
8. awesome events! 

you are the single guy which make bad post about my server  

other bad posts was at beginning when online players was really low - now is not big but for a new hg server its enought

anyway is your opinion and nobody can change that -   anyway  you are welcome

bah its a noobish server , a ghost town, theres no 50+ players , why do u lie???

theres also no pvp besides farm farm over and over, i remove everything i said before, cuz this is a lol condemned server

R.IP. is 2 weeks max

THE LOL CUSTOM DONT FUCK THE GAMEPLAY??? WHY THE WIZARD THING GIVES +10 INT AND +10 WIT  LMAO....

WORST GAMEPLAY EVER..RUINED SERVER FROM THE BEGINNING

thats the end of all home made servers like that

BTW YOU FEED THAT ALLY GIVING THEM EQUIPS

IF MAX ENCHANT IS +20 WHY THE HELL SOME1 SHOWED ME A +40 WEAPON???

STFU WITH THAT CRAP HOME MADE SERVER OF YOURS..STAY 90% OF TIME OFFLINE

TVT HAS ONLY DUAL BOX PLAYERS,

50+ PLAYERS MY ASS...LMAO

ITS A CONDEMNED GHOST TOWN SERVER THAT WILL DIE IN A FEW WEEKS

DONT JOIN THIS CRAP ITS A BIG WASTE OF TIME...SERVER WITHOUT PLAYERS MEANS CLOASURE

THIS SERVER HAS ALREADY 2 MONTHS + AND STILL A GHOST SERVER BTW

BTW NOBODY OF UR SHIT LOSER SERVER KILLED ME A SINGLE TIME..

ITS FULL OF NOOBS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO CERTIFICATIONS OR CHANGE SUBCLASS USING MASTER NPCS...I HAD TO TEACH MOST OF THEM HOW TO PICK SUBCLASS ON NPC TO DO CERTIFICATIONS, CUZ THEY ONLY COULD USE THE NPCS U PLACED I GIRAN

I LEAVE CUZ I REALIZED UR SERVER HAS ABSOLUTELY NO FUTURE, BESIDES DEATH

yes server its at beginning and we dont wanna work to it daily ... so we work to it in night when are low ppls

if we work to it daily we will lose players how i said server is new..

BTW its a home made server, this proves it...server closes everynight

BIG WASTE OF TIME

ENOUGHT SAID

R.I.P.

homemade ? server close every night ? :))   this guy really made me laught

please guys check our  uptime on l2topzone

http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/2034/LineageWorld.htm#tabs

closing every night with 100% up time all days ? damn :))

how you saw  this guys said homemade server and  all night offline... you have the proof ...  server uptime 100%

so and his info above are wrong..    we are 2 gm's one of them didnt play to much he's  webdesigner and i'm owner   nobody give items to players

items don't add these stats how this guy said +10 int +10wit that proves he never had this item he's just a kid playing 2  days players killed him and now he's crying    

please ban these guys which add wrong info to servers....

lmao im experienced L2 player i dont need to play noobish home made servers

home made servers shouldnt be allowed to be posted here cuz makes everyone lose time for nothing

i didnt got killed cuz i dont play for pvp i play dwarf 100% of the time

your server is a noobish home made server that will die in a few weeks, thats a fact, cuz i played myself too many home mades after i quit retail and i know all of them ends the same way

lack of players = death

theres no discussion

L2 VICTORIA is 3 weeks old and had 500+ online everytime

urs dont have 10 players online...