[L2J]L2World Stuck System

claww

Wanna allow Mutants ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna allow Mutants ?

• Yes
    • No

yea tanks arent op just all mages hit them 100-300 dmg and they hit 1000-5000 with sword

not op!

if you are a new player and u will gonna pvp with an old tank player  with certifications skills  its sure you will cannot kill him

The prices for gear are absurd, especially since a gremlin gets you to lvl 80..with the starter 100kk you can only afford an A grade set or weapon, so good luck farming for gear at lvl 80 with B grade...blue mobs don't drop anything btw, and not all of the others always drop adena either.

The npc buffer really sucks, you can't choose what prophecy you get, and it's incomplete (for example it doesn't have siren's dance), and it has no chants at all, only cov/com..but as I said, you only get the one for your class from auto buff.

server is great..idk why u say tanks are OP.. When i was on server...i pwn everything  with my kamael...i make u with 0 buffs in 20 seconds and in 10 seconds u are down.u just have to pick a class witch u know how to play against all classes...and kamaels are the real OP class..if u want i can join for 10 min to show u how i pwn tanks.

i deleted 3rd class buff from npc cause thats make some chars to powerfull so... if you wanna be powerfull u have to play in team...

these are my ideeas so who like will play who not... his choise

server is great..idk why u say tanks are OP.. When i was on server...i pwn everything  with my kamael...

me too xD (MamWyjebane <- was my char xd)

anyway when i saw tanks killin' mage with few hits...

cool huh xD?

tanks are op bcs it's epilogue, and giving them so many buffslots make them almost unbeatable :# (only my imba lovely kamael pwnnzzzz 1 vs 1 xd)

Team? More like 3 boxes per player..if you don't know how to nerf OP classes just say so.

that happen now cause server its at beginning but with time ... no more dual boxes

Update:

Added: to Priest of Dawn / Priestess of Dusk Shop next Items( you have to participate in 7 signs for can have access to these items )

» Giant's Codex

» Jet Bike 7 days limited

» Mid Life Stone 84

» High Life Stone 84

» Bracelet

» Shirt

» Belts

Update:

Added: to Priest of Dawn / Priestess of Dusk Shop next Items( you have to participate in 7 signs for can have access to these items )

» Giant's Codex

» Jet Bike 7 days limited

» Mid Life Stone 84

» High Life Stone 84

» Bracelet

» Shirt

» Belts

wow i see ur still working on the server..added some nice-unbalancing-items :)

btw..i tried to download the new system and i receive crash all the time...but np..

i don't play this server anymore :(

If you get error  do  that 

Common Critical Errors and their Solutions

Error: History: FL2GameData::ObsceneDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load() <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Solution: Delete obscene-e.dat in your C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system folder and run L2.exe again.

hmm server is nice form what i see in u info about the server claww ,still u have done a grate job whit server ,but i don`t like Stuck sub servers ,so i will not join to but i wish u good luck whit server claww