[L2J]L2World Stuck System

claww

Wanna allow Mutants ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Wanna allow Mutants ?

• Yes
    • No

hmm server is nice form what i see in u info about the server claww ,still u have done a grate job whit server ,but i don`t like Stuck sub servers ,so i will not join to but i wish u good luck whit server claww

Belive me if you will try... you will gonna like and Stuck Servers :)

the new website is a mess...cant find anything, i tried to find information on how to connect cuz the old patch was making me stuck in the server screen, and i couldnt find, and i tried to look for over 20 minutes

the website is a mess, full of giant links with information about the game everybody can google for and nobody is really interested..

but the good information, how to connect, server features, etc, theyre simply not there

i have to repeat, the new website is a total mess, ppl will access it and will give up to join ur server in the first 5 minutes

if they get stuck at server screen like me, they will quit forever

that new website is a completely mistake, the old one was ok, easy to find stuff

I have same problem since last night...i changed my sub to main to add some certificate skills and after rr it stucked and i closed the game and after that i couldn't login..it stucks at login screen...i deleted the whole system and then put only ur system..but problem not solved..

if i put another system it enters the character selection screen and in game...on ur new forum i didn't see any topics about this..i think i'm gonna make one cuz some ppl may have this problem and seing the solution on forum would be nice.

not wanting to bash ur server ..i said before it was a good server in terms of gameplay and content...

But no one will ever stay in a server that doesnt work...the population is low and will always be low

soon you will close or server cuz u cant fix these issues

Johnny i was playing in ur server few weeks ago and i quit cuz it was off for 1 whole week, but i want to get back...

cant connect tought...i get stuck at login screen...

try again  server got a prob last night.. i was sleeping.. now its all ok