About Server NPC Info

Custom NPC

Special Shop, trading many Special Items

Customized Tattoo Status

Gold Bar System

Many Custom Events with Special Prizes Daily

Custom Farm Zones

Customized Raid Bosses - Auto Spawned at Random Time

Server delicated on summer.site we fixed at .com in a few days.

server feutere machine:

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core

inkl. Hyper-Threading-Technologie

8 GB DDR3 RAM

2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

1 GBit OnBoard

mit 100 MBit-Anbindung

# Backup Space 100 GB

# Traffic Unlimited*

what about enchant rates??safe/max?

many problem this server..farm very hard for pvp server...mobs many many many hp + stun all time..mage bugged full..vortex no refuse...tattoo pliege bugged...think only this..sph 2.4 c speed no costumes items..and dagger 1345...nothink more bye from me :)

Homemade servers is a fail guys they doesnt worth even a try!

man homemade is dosn't  mater server dont have lag !

player who play dont say admin i have lag !

you now what do the host? or want to tell you? or some alse go to tell to this noob what do the host !

many problem this server..farm very hard for pvp server...mobs many many many hp + stun all time..mage bugged full..vortex no refuse...tattoo pliege bugged...think only this..sph 2.4 c speed no costumes items..and dagger 1345...nothink more bye from me

you say to add 4k hp omg are you crazy?

you have accustomed το easy server and this is your lineage you now  omg my sister now beter l2  from you !

you say no costumes items epic armor and epic weapon what is it? games? go to doctor to see your eyes maybe you dont see good.

and dagger 1345 with simple dagger you have you now with epic dager how you have? you dont see you play 5 -10 minute and you have your explanation, man you cannot judge server with 5-10 minute.

vortex,tattoo pliege is 5 minute to fixed !

this problem is from server update.

nothink more bye from me: Man In My Opinion Go To Play Easy Servers, This server is for good players not noobs !

bb from me {Admin}Olympus

If i do wrong pliz someone tell me ,and tell why!

How should  I tell you ?

Noobish English or English ?

This server failed from the moment you even thought  or creating it.

If this is the way you see a L2 server , kid , you fail so hard.

The tons of lag that your server has , makes me think you are an 15yr old kid , from Greece , with an lame ass PC , hosting a L2 Server for noobs , that's homemade .

GOOD PLAYERS GO ON MID RATES / LOW RATES , you will never ever find real pro players on crappy homemade high rated fail servers .

PEACE !

Just close your server homeboy .

How should  I tell you ?

Noobish English or English ?

This server failed from the moment you even thought  or creating it.

If this is the way you see a L2 server , kid , you fail so hard.

The tons of lag that your server has , makes me think you are an 15yr old kid , from Greece , with an lame ass PC , hosting a L2 Server for noobs , that's homemade .

GOOD PLAYERS GO ON MID RATES / LOW RATES , you will never ever find real pro players on crappy homemade high rated fail servers .

PEACE !

Just close your server homeboy .

Dont be soo angry with him.He's gonna cry :P

he is verry idiot i never told him put 4k hp...and yes kid if you wanna say no pvp server  you need 8 hours to farm and all time take stun its from pro...and noob told at your sister to learn l2 cuz you dont know how to fix mob gremli to give exp muhahahaha!! he say "man i fix it in 2 min" and he finish after 15 muhahahaha..i told him from vortex and he say"this job is 1 min from me" i wait 20 min and after he say bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i play at your server many hours i leave from there 6:15 and all this time i enchant s grade ...you wanna tell you what i take at all this 2 hours???????? one +17 muhahaha you the most fail dev i ever seein..!

first players dont have lag dont say Bullshit.

I agree with you but my friend witch is the difrent with host and homemade? if you have this pc :

you go for host?

And Some Homemade server is good !

Do not say that you want

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core

inkl. Hyper-Threading-Technologie

8 GB DDR3 RAM

2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)

1 GBit OnBoard

mit 100 MBit-Anbindung

# Backup Space 100 GB

# Traffic Unlimited*