[Noble]About my Demotion

Noble®

1 last thing, you think posting that is gonna change anything? lol

Whats gonna happen? :

The ppl that hate me (aka users from gr spam thread) will come and take the chance to say "OMG GRISOM MONSTER!" like they have done 300 times already (like if i care) and also the ppl that asslick you will be here.

The ppl that have brain will think "well he was a good mod, but he was inactive and it was time for his demotion".

I dont regret any word i wrote, all the promotions/demotions i've made along with maxtor raule & coyote (like the ones i say in there "chandy k4rma texas, etc" were made because their were inactive, like you, what's the difference between them and you? they accepted the fact that they were inactive.

hf throwing shit at me, i could not care less, i'll keep cleaning this forum trying to make it better.

1 last thing, you think posting that is gonna change anything? lol

Whats gonna happen? :

The ppl that hate me (aka users from gr spam thread) will come and take the chance to say "OMG GRISOM MONSTER!" like they have done 300 times already (like if i care) and also the ppl that asslick you will be here.

The ppl that have brain will think "well he was a good mod, but he was inactive and it was time for his demotion".

I dont regret any word i wrote, all the promotions/demotions i've made along with maxtor raule & coyote (like the ones i say in there "chandy k4rma texas, etc" were made because their were inactive, like you, what's the difference between them and you? they accepted the fact that they were inactive.

hf throwing shit at me, i could not care less, i'll keep cleaning this forum trying to make it better.

are you acting  the idiot here or trully you are>? i just proved you in our bet that noble is just a noble that he is not eternal mod or afriad of asking his demotion :) now bb trully :P as i told you i admited that i was semiactive... i have to get a certificate in civil engineering :)

i just proved you in our bet that noble is just a noble that he is not eternal mod or afriad of asking his demotion :)

that's why you tried to prove you were not inactive with lame arguments in staff section?

or you dont remember that thread?

i have to get a certificate in civil engineering :)

And i've to get my psychology diploma, so what? lol

well i readed the wordpad now and after my opinion is that you could also had a conversation with maxtor + all g.mods about this.. (re-opening of [gr]spam, instead of just saying NO grisom)

well i readed the wordpad now and after my opinion is that you could also had a conversation with maxtor + all g.mods about this.. (re-opening of [gr]spam, instead of just saying NO grisom)

Coyote:

18/06/2010  13:19:14  ~ Javu  `Coyote  i was watching

18/06/2010  13:19:16  ~ Javu  `Coyote  that thread

18/06/2010  13:19:18  ~ Javu  `Coyote  of gr spam thread

18/06/2010  13:19:20  ~ Javu  `Coyote  that noble did

18/06/2010  13:19:23  ~ Javu  `Coyote  you are against it

18/06/2010  13:19:24  ~ Javu  `Coyote  right?

18/06/2010  13:19:27  `Coyote  ~ Javu  ofc

18/06/2010  13:19:29  ~ Javu  `Coyote  k

Raule:

18/06/2010  13:33:39  ~ Javu  tryxd@yahoo.com  are you against the thread noble did

18/06/2010  13:33:43  ~ Javu  tryxd@yahoo.com  about gr spam topic?

18/06/2010  13:33:49  tryxd@yahoo.com  ~ Javu  yes

18/06/2010  13:33:51  ~ Javu  tryxd@yahoo.com  k

lol.

Coyote:

18/06/2010  13:19:14  ~ Javu  `Coyote  i was watching

18/06/2010  13:19:16  ~ Javu  `Coyote  that thread

18/06/2010  13:19:18  ~ Javu  `Coyote  of gr spam thread

18/06/2010  13:19:20  ~ Javu  `Coyote  that noble did

18/06/2010  13:19:23  ~ Javu  `Coyote  you are against it

18/06/2010  13:19:24  ~ Javu  `Coyote  right?

18/06/2010  13:19:27  `Coyote  ~ Javu  ofc

18/06/2010  13:19:29  ~ Javu  `Coyote  k

Raule:

18/06/2010  13:33:39  ~ Javu  tryxd@yahoo.com  are you against the thread noble did

18/06/2010  13:33:43  ~ Javu  tryxd@yahoo.com  about gr spam topic?

18/06/2010  13:33:49  tryxd@yahoo.com  ~ Javu  yes

18/06/2010  13:33:51  ~ Javu  tryxd@yahoo.com  k

lol.

ok, i diddn't read that in the notepad.. but why you diddn't maked 1 big msn conversation? so people can hear and see others opinions to?

ok, i diddn't read that in the notepad..

it's not in there, those are part of chats i had with raule & Coyote

but why you diddn't maked 1 big msn conversation? so people can hear and see others opinions to?

people (i wont say names) is afraid to say such things, so i had to put my face and say it myself.

it's not in there, those are part of chats i had with raule & Coyote

people (i wont say names) is afraid to say such things, so i had to put my face and say it myself.

LOL man, if you are afraid to say such things

why should you ever be promoted to ANYTHING?

thats just redicules!

if you are a guy with this position in a forum with 70k+ visitors

then you need to open your mouth in such conversations..

but what happend now with noble about demotion.. its gone to far i think

LOL man, if you are afraid to say such things

why should you ever be promoted to ANYTHING?

thats just redicules!

not really, do you think some one like ventic would say "i think noble should be demoted"? lol

but what happend now with noble about demotion.. its gone to far i think

to me it's not, he was inactive and as i wrote on that msn chat, inactive ppl must be demoted, take chandy as an example:

Marco Chandy was one of my best friends in here, we were going to take a drink the day he would come to arg.. he was the most active global, but then he became inactive, so i told maxtor to demote him, end of story, the same happend here, now the difference is that you dont see chandy making a topic to throw shit at me, dont you? 

not really, do you think some one like ventic would say "i think noble should be demoted"? lol

well yeah, i think he should have a word in this.

maybee not the final word. but his opinion should be taken siriously

to me it's not, he was inactive and as i wrote on that msn chat, inactive ppl must be demoted, take chandy as an example:

Marco Chandy was one of my best friends in here, we were going to take a drink the day he would come to arg.. he was the most active global, but then he became inactive, so i told maxtor to demote him, end of story, the same happend here, now the difference is that you dont see chandy making a topic to throw shit at me, dont you? 

true, true

This is a "Monkey" thread, really now. I had respect for you noble but you made this topic exactly like one of those kid monkeys that grisom banned.

Proving smth like for instance Grisom is the cause of everything even ur demotion is just "insane", ur the reason for your demotion. You should of made a small meting to discuss all of this, and handle the result as it should of been handled.

And ofc if you saw that mods are against GR Topic you should of been too yourself, and not acting like GMod Rambo all up in our faces.

Your demotion is really sad, but please think a bit about what your doing here >.>

PS: And for all the GR Trolls out there, im against that topic also(in fact all spam topics), if your so kiddish enough to flame Grisom for a decision taken right, maybe you all should try reading a book and stop posting here till u learn to write and speak English. Jesus >.>

This is a "Monkey" thread, really now. I had respect for you noble but you made this topic exactly like one of those kid monkeys that grisom banned.

No, we just discuss the demotion of noble don't we?

PS: And for all the GR Trolls out there, im against that topic also(in fact all spam topics), if your so kiddish enough to flame Grisom for a decision taken right, maybe you all should try reading a book and stop posting here till u learn to write and speak English. Jesus >.>

and ill agree 110% to this!

i'm not getting if this start due to GR spam topic come back or not.

but i have to say smth about that GR topic: No one can manage that topic anymore.

Many mods before lost the will to moderate due to all flames what happend there. A will which made them to left out. I got flamed there, Ventic got flamed there, Grisom got flamed there, Coyote got flamed there and many others ... none from the staff have anymore the will to manage that topic.

you can see even your topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=154663.0

they ruined it and they start with the old story of : this forum is greeks, mods are greeks, admin is greek, we can do whatever we want.

The GR spam topic flamers brought war as on members even on staff.

Ask ppl what happend on 3 april.

Also Noble and Grisom were 2 names i never thinked would ever be in a fight like this :P