ArChLoRd-Powered by Codemasters

Blane^

im playing human archer at gaiahon or smth like that (always forget that server correct name:P) but most of my friends play elementalist and i can tell you that elementalist rly is overpowered :P

That game was hurried into production. I played beta and a few moths of Live but quit shortly thereafter due to mass imbalances and bugs. Looks like they haven't done much since, I guess thats cause they cant pay programmers in poptarts when they don't charge a fee.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a good game! Some of the people says "Cheap copy of Wow" and other crap about this game but it isn't true at all! Alright Lineage 2 is better in some ways but Archolrd is still fun and has many exciting element!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i played 1 month and its borring to xp in x1

wow this topic is old xD

anyway if you look like that on mmo "x1 is boring" so in few moths any mmo game will be boring for you, even if it will have rates x2000+ it will be boring coz every mmo is based on gaining exp :P farming over 9000 mobs to get lvl and equip... if you are bored with long distance of getting best equip so ypu will be bored when you get it fast on some high rate... you know you get to the top and what now? nonstop pvp? that also be boring for you in month or two