[SHARE] Hlapex WORK AGAIN !!! Look !!!

GoDofAdeN

Well you may even get -1 karma cause you totally destroyed the topic of Godofaden and also they policity of hiden text cause you reviled it am i wrong?

I agree so a moderator have to remove this LINK ASAP!!!!

ONE Moderator Must Delete ASAP this Video link because inside it There is the Link for the server where hLaPEx Work!!!

Quoted for truth.

Well you may even get -1 karma cause you totally destroyed the topic of Godofaden and also they policity of hiden text cause you reviled it am i wrong?

I prefer ban.

Thnx to MAXTOR for Hiding the fakoykas Post.

Dear fakoykas, Next time Be carefully.

I need to apologise.Sorry :/

well in my server when i send a packet the server does not kick me but i got a action fail packet and it doesn't give me the item neither :S

what can i do?

U can't send packets with hlapex at this server.U can only add skills

but with the skill it does not kick me too but neither give me the skill or action fail packet. well i got that when you press skill ej: wind strike level 1 and i send the packet to add skill wind strike level 5 it appears the description sp cost etc like level 5 but when i press buttom learn nothing appears, with a script can i correct it?

but with the skill it does not kick me too but neither give me the skill or action fail packet. well i got that when you press skill ej: wind strike level 1 and i send the packet to add skill wind strike level 5 it appears the description sp cost etc like level 5 but when i press buttom learn nothing appears, with a script can i correct it?

Most of the servers have fixed hlapex. It's almost impossible to find a server with C6 and hlapex working.

im too on a l2off server . its really easy to pass it , with this trick u can use hlapex on ur Server .

Go in ur lineage 2 system folder .

open lineage2.ini .

Then edit EXEName from lineage2 in L2 . like EXEName=l2.exe

When u have make this , u can useur hlapex when u click on l2.exe .

it works on my server ^^