[SHARE] Hlapex WORK AGAIN !!! Look !!!

GoDofAdeN

im too on a l2off server . its really easy to pass it , with this trick u can use hlapex on ur Server .

Go in ur lineage 2 system folder .

open lineage2.ini .

Then edit EXEName from lineage2 in L2 . like EXEName=l2.exe

When u have make this , u can useur hlapex when u click on l2.exe .

it works on my server ^^

well i passed my loader protection now, i patched the memory changes manually, i will try what u say to send packets and recovery the items ^^

well i passed my loader protection now, i patched the memory changes manually, i will try what u say to send packets and recovery the items ^^

tell us if it works, if it is, then it is a great time :D

well that dont work, its for enter with hlapex not to use it xD

i want how to unfix or something like that the fixes xD

because i can send the packet without get kicked or mensage, but i got action fail packet for results :(

don't worry ^^

in other order my server has make a new loader :(

and i can't bot now :(

so, waiting xD

mmm someone can tell me how to follow the function gettoken while you are dumping the memory in engine?

Thanks

don't work, it's the same that if u capture a packet from hlapex and u re-send it, well if for exameple i buy an attack aura book, i capture the packet and i re-send it i get another aura book, but as i said before when i send a arcana mace acumen for example i get action fail packet and not kick me.

but i can't buy anymore if i keep the arcana mace packet buy in auto so i don't know how to do

i don't try with a weapon but i think that when i spend all my money the server don't allow me to buy more.

but with a spellbook i can buy it sending the packet obtained sniffed when i bought the book first time:

Example i buy an aura attack book y capture the packet and i send it i can buy the book another time