[SHARE] Hlapex WORK AGAIN !!! Look !!!

GoDofAdeN

Well the only problem is gameguard if u can bypass it u can use hlapex or l2phx it doesnt matter cause normaly all servers should be fixed.... But this one is awesome thx godofaden

*Sigh* u really think it's just bypassing GG... ever tried someth urself man?

gg GoDofAdeN, finally you are back with some nice shares for MxC again !! thank you...downloading ...I will report later if work or not...

:P

Just Joking

It works! I tried ! I have over 30k cp with my th!!!

gg GoDofAdeN, finally you are back with some nice shares for MxC again !! thank you...downloading ...I will report later if work or not...

:P

Just Joking

It works! I tried ! I have over 30k cp with my th!!!

lol..I had more than 2kk CP XD

Just take the zariche Buff + AKA buff...and you will See XD

p.s. Who want my FAMOUS Hlapex...Just ask me In PM ( packets included ) XD

Well pplz,

Here is my personal Hlapex with my Personal packets.

of course a lot ppl Have them But ONLY I CAN say that those packets are By Me from the Hlapex Beggining.

Lets ROCK now => here the link => http://rapidshare.com/files/68088181/HlaPeX_By_GoA.rar

CYA SOON IN GAME. (nick => EkoIce or GoDofAdeN)

I can't help Sorry...

You must Farm Post count (following the rules Of course)

I will not share it out of This Topic...Sorry.

p.s. Little News : My EkoIce Account => Banned ;D

Take Care ppl ;D :P

About that :

I have nod32 Too...And In XP NOD32 Cancel directly that inside.dll !

I have tryed to disable NOD32 and when i exctract that dll again..it desapear...

then I Created a Partition of my HDD and istalled Vista Ultimate...and WORKS !! WTF ?

In vista WORKS and in XP no ? ? ? ? ? ?

LOlOlOlOlOL !!

Some Suggestions About that problem In XP?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• L2 Insignia High Five 20x MID SERVER FOCUSED ON OLYMPIAD | PVP | AUTOFARM       OPEN BETA TEST SERVER 3 MAY 2024   GRAND OPENING 10 MAY 2024    Rates: 📜 XP/SP 20x | Spoil 15x | Drop 10x | Adena 10x 📜     Server Features: 🔥 No Olf-T Shirt, No big over-enchant, No over-power Donate 🔥 🔥 VIP Gold Color Chat, Unique Olympiad Extra Points Engine, GvG Event 🔥 🔥 Auto-Farm, LoA and DV scheduled PvP Zone, Calendar Daily Reward 🔥 🔥 Castle Instance, Solo Instance, PvP Solo Rift, Dress me system, Adena Boxes 🔥        Website: https://www.l2insignia.com  Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yEgsrHn2hQ      
    • I am selling the essence project which includes versions 388 and 439 that have been running for over 2 years or (447 as custom PVP like Pride). I have a test server for you to test them out. If you are really interested in it then contact my seller at discord: kiwi7106. Price: 4000 Euro P/s: This is a project that I have spent a lot of money and time developing, so if you are not interested in it, please get out of this topic, thank you. P/s 2: If you find the price too expensive, it's best to skip this article and find another project and don't comment negatively on my topic, thank you.
    • Someone ask me for this, it should work on any client that has Kamael race, preview:     Installation - there are two ways to install depending on how you want to use it:   Method 1: If you want to completely replace the original, do:   Copy all lines from your armorgrp to Notepad++, press Ctrl+H, check the "match whole word" option and replace:   kamael.Mkamael_m000_w_ad00   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.Avengers_MKamael_m001_w_ad00   Then replace:   MKamael.Mkamael_m000_t00_w   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.MKamael_m001_t00_w   Now repeat the same process with the female, replace:   kamael.Fkamael_m000_w_ad00   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.Avengers_FKamael_m001_w_ad00   Then replace:   FKamael.Fkamael_m000_t00_w   by:   AvengersKamaelWings.FKamael_m001_t00_w   You're done, paste everything back into File Edit and save!   Method 2: If you only want to replace in specific sets, execute the above process only on the armorgrp of those sets.   Repack by: AvengersTeamBr Password: LadrãoDeFrango      
  • Topics