[SHARE] Hlapex WORK AGAIN !!! Look !!!

GoDofAdeN

why do people want hlapex so -beep-ing much? There are like a billion other tools that do the same

hlapex doesn't do magic tricks, fyi

why dont YOU tell us how to do magic tricks? huh? you cant? kkthnxbb

why dont YOU tell us how to do magic tricks? huh? you cant? kkthnxbb

why don't YOU try to make sense?

hlapex does nothing that phx or ppc cannot do, yet people go batshit insane when they find a server to use hlapex on. I don't get it.

why don't YOU try to make sense?

hlapex does nothing that phx or ppc cannot do, yet people go batshit insane when they find a server to use hlapex on. I don't get it.

I get it. I don't think people aren't so excited about hlapex. Theyr interested in the server that hasn't fixed it's server files against the packets.

That still doesn't explain it. So.. people found a vulnerable server and now everybody wants to go try those well known packets, yet none of the people here found them themselves.

This screams script kiddie to me. Just like when the account vulnerability was around, people would feel badass for using a premade script

no one fells a badass they just like to exploit :) and when an oportunity like this appear u should take it :D

hey just want to have a fun

EXACTLY. And btw, sltbnjr, if you dont wanna play there, why do you even spend time here in this thread? go post farm elsewhere.......