[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

and I wanted to ask for online xD

You got them . 10-20 people on .

There is not much to the game. Only dwarfs with Tank , Gladi , Archer , Titan , Tyrant , Dagger , skills .

Not all the skills , but some from every class. And that kinda sucks...

10-20 Players Online ?

ROFL

BIG FAIL !

Now you see how many people love dwarfs.

the custom teleport sucks...

b/c you cannot go whatever you want, you are in one place like a prison...

dwarfs are lovely!

btw its not perfectly working, it sometimes takes 5-10 seconds before loading screen appears, also archers are OP as fuck, tatoos for mages are useless, tatoo which seemt to be giving Critical Power gives critical chance, hero dagger is useless, AS haste is better and for free, there is sh1tloads of things which need to be changed

10-20 Players Online ?

ROFL

BIG FAIL !

Now you see how many people love dwarfs.

dwarfs are lonely, just the people maybe didnt like the skills the gameplay etc etc etc.

Pfff just bullshits you tell guys.

listen to me, Server is just perfect and from development idea too.

yeah ok there are some problems like all server(like cp pots,need put re-use,but it doesnt matter)

Also server no have ppl cauze its not in hopzone and other topsites so how can attractive ppl?

rozdex when he will be back u will se how much ppls and server will be beautifull.

If you cant bealive beacuse i have low post's,i am not gm there or something i am normal player and i play there about 1 week,if someone want come pvp there.

I reccomend the server .

Pfff just bullshits you tell guys.

listen to me, Server is just perfect and from development idea too.

yeah ok there are some problems like all server(like cp pots,need put re-use,but it doesnt matter)

Also server no have ppl cauze its not in hopzone and other topsites so how can attractive ppl?

rozdex when he will be back u will se how much ppls and server will be beautifull.

If you cant bealive beacuse i have low post's,i am not gm there or something i am normal player and i play there about 1 week,if someone want come pvp there.

I reccomend the server .

i dont believe you because you put there are an american flag while your english is so bad that even my little sister can speak it better little lolgreek :D

you can say whatever you want the server had much more player and than everyone get bored because it sucks

I am greek and? whats your prob  ?

Server sucks ? yeah ?

ok if it sucks leave the topic right now..

or u will do what?

jeez u cant even argue right kiddy.

I am greek and? whats your prob  ?

Server sucks ? yeah ?

ok if it sucks leave the topic right now..

if someone dont want to hear only positive opinions than better to leave the internet

Kiddy?

oh immature kidzor

stop spam here if you dont like server,

btw i want tell anymore, just the server is perfect and i reccomend ppls to join.

cya

haha please for god's shake STOP SPEAKING ENGLISH . u dont have a clue about them jeez. i want tell? u mean i wont tell ? FUCK jeez u need english lessons kid.

or u will do what?

jeez u cant even argue right kiddy.

I proved everybody that arguing with Staff/Ex-staff members on this forum is IMPOSSIBLE.

On topic . There are some things that gotta be fixed yeah... but as i said we cant do a shit without Rozdex. We have to wait him to come back.

• 2 weeks later...