[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

Nice football is not only tricks and dribbling...currently on the world the teams where they play nice football is Brazil,Argentina,Spain,Portugal(sometimes),Russia,Italy(sometimes),Ghana and thats all most of the countrys like the coach of Netherland said "we need to learn how to win a match with awfull football" thats what they do get the job done without even play...

None of these have played nice football except Spain sometimes. And as you said nice football is not only tricks and dribbling, well that's what I've seen from Brazil and Argentina. Portugal sucked ass, Italy sucked more thatn Portugal..

To sum up, none of the teams have played nice football this year. So we better stop judging if a team deserves to go to the final from the kind of football they play. Those who are more stable and make less mistakes shall be the ones to go to the final.

hahaha Netherlands won vs Brazil 2:1 im so happy that i bet contrariwise the team that will win since i always win bets like that f.e i said brazil win but i bet for netherlands and i won the bet. Tomorrow i have  a hard bet tho can't say a winner from Ger/Arg too good 2 be real. we'll see tho i say Argentina and i'll bet Germany let's see what happenms will this be my first lost bet in EuroFootball? Maybe! But time will show.

None of these have played nice football except Spain sometimes. And as you said nice football is not only tricks and dribbling, well that's what I've seen from Brazil and Argentina. Portugal sucked ass, Italy sucked more thatn Portugal..

To sum up, none of the teams have played nice football this year. So we better stop judging if a team deserves to go to the final from the kind of football they play. Those who are more stable and make less mistakes shall be the ones to go to the final.

And france sucked more than all

Argentina has problems against organised teams. Last example.. Argentina vs Mexico. They were blocked, and they won thanks to an offside goal and a ridiculous mistake of a mexican defender.

Argentina players + coach were so dumb that used some special tactics (especialy those corner ones) at the start of season. And now they left with finger in mouth.

They showed all their tactics. And Maradona doesn't know more tactics.

Germany got more to express. ;D