MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server] Discuss here!

Maxtor

MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server] Discuss here!

Here you can discuss everything about this project!

Register here -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=151008.0

1) Choose Chronicle (C4/Int/HB/Gracia )

2) Choose Rates (Low/Mid/High)

I should go for Gracia Epilogue; because.. you actualy need to keep with the time

Rates would be midgrade between 50-100 because

if people like leveling they can level

if people don't like leveling.. they are done fast

and maxtor, when you will decide who will become what?

Ok..

Here is my suggestion for rates:

Cronicle: C4

Xp : 35-60x

Sp : -+ 70

Drop: 10x (except bosses 1x)

Spoil: 1-10x

Adena: 100 + -

Features:

No custom items.. (Apella sets, would be ok if you would like customs) ;D

Gm shop up to B or A grade gear

Auto-learn skills would be nice

all sieges per weak ;D (not 1 per weak like some noobie servers)

Npc buffers in every town (no 3rd Q buffs) (no resist buffs)

Buffs duration: 2 hours (except...cov,siren,cat and prophecies)

24 buff slots + 10 de-buff slots

No new farm styles (dark stones etc.) The traditional way is the best... (adenas + mats)

Class changer for 1st and 2nd occupation (I don't care for 3rd) :P

offline shops

And ofc:

Full protection

No corruption

No donations

why open a new server when the current one is not that big nor completely fixed? O.o

Exactly.

Maxtor, you already can't reply to a few simple suggestions (http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=150143.0) because you are too busy and L2MxC is already kinda successful..

Why don't you focus on MaxCheaters for a short period of time, in order to "fix" everything? And later on you can try with another server.

1) Choose Chronicle (C4/Int/HB/Gracia )

2) Choose Rates (Low/Mid/High)

I should go for Gracia Epilogue; because.. you actualy need to keep with the time

Rates would be midgrade between 50-100 because

if people like leveling they can level

if people don't like leveling.. they are done fast

and maxtor, when you will decide who will become what?

gracia epilogue

any rate

no custom

no curruption

donate yes

Yeah ok i'd like to see YOU buy gracia epilogue OFF files

C4 really rullz but an Interlude would attract more ppls. ( noobs don't even have c4 client ).

About rates Low ( 10-15x ) because so much customs means a fastly boredom on players brain.

So a server with less noobs means much more fun, like on official(there are some noobs too) but the difference between noobs and pro players it's like 80% pro 20% noobs not 20% pro 80% noobs like on so many servers.

I know that some ppls will gonna flame me but if you don't played official you better shut up.

This is my opinion.

Thanks!

haha really? no really? is this topic really here? haha.

Dudes.. some of you remembers me bout my childhood. >.>

why open a new server when the current one is not that big nor completely fixed? O.o

Speaks for its self why xD

And a question why l2off? cus u got some work cut off from ncsoft?(e.g some lil balance)

Whats a l2off exactly ? a leached freaking program from ncsoft, outdated and poor. Last leached one was c4 and from that it got extended. Thats freaking pro >.>

L2Off dose NOT make a server worth playing, but the staffers and the servers stability. On a l2j you can do much more then on a l2off cus u have the source and ur mind can go noodles inside it, if you actually know what your doing.

And a l2j stability and quickness can suppress a l2off. Java became >= to c++. And with jdk 7 its gonna be more then that.

Creating something just fixed on the idea that the source was created by the all mighty ncsoft won't make a server worth playing >.>

Take for example l2mxc, almost 1 month took you guys to implement some grand bosses and even those don't match retail.

And a question why l2off? cus u got some work cut off from ncsoft?(e.g some lil balance)

Whats a l2off exactly ? a leached freaking program from ncsoft, outdated and poor. Last leached one was c4 and from that it got extended. Thats freaking pro >.>

L2Off dose NOT make a server worth playing, but the staffers and the servers stability. On a l2j you can do much more then on a l2off cus u have the source and ur mind can go noodles inside it, if you actually know what your doing.

And a l2j stability and quickness can suppress a l2off. Java became >= to c++. And with jdk 7 its gonna be more then that.

Creating something just fixed on the idea that the source was created by the all mighty ncsoft won't make a server worth playing >.>

Take for example l2mxc, almost 1 month took you guys to implement some grand bosses and even those don't match retail.

wait for the L2Java Project too :)

wait for the L2Java Project too :)

naah, an L2J Project won't make mxc better than it is..

Neither will an L2OFF Server..

What needs attention is one big part of the forum..

At least you could make GrisoM a sub-admin..

In this way we would be able to manage some things.

I totally agree...You can do much more things with L2J than L2OFF...But I think Maxtor prefers L2OFF because L2OFF attracts much more ppl than L2J because ppl dont trust L2J servers...Anyways

Client:I prefer C4 for sure since it ll be L2OFF BUT...L2 Gracia Epilogue is by far the most attractive client atm...

Rates:I d like a rate between mid-rate and low-rate...Lets say about x20 or smth like that...

Farm Zones:Depends on the client...I d prefer more than 2 farming zones with different mobs and different drop (item /drop rate)...Also except epics you should

add this rly nice pvp system reward you have in l2mxc and some Bosses with custom drops that will give more chances for pvp...

Olympiad:Dont implement retail-like oly...Hero tournament is much more fair..