The way to the top!

MasterDisaster

Hello everybody!

During numerous conversations we had over the report section today,I decided to make such a topic.In fact,there is such a topic but none pays attention to it.So,what I do is gathering suggestions from our members and post them here so you can say if you agree or not.

My(our) point is that discussing with us show your interest and makes you better in our eyes too,speaking in behalf of the most reasonable regulars and vip's/donors here.

First of all,I would like to apologize about all that mess that mxc suffered from some guys that were like mad and tried to express their opinions.You have to know that they are like that cause they seem to be ignored.That's what they say at least.Just try to be more polite and friendly to them and they'll change to the best.

Gettin' back to the point I'd like to say that it's a fact that maxcheaters is going down slowly.We are not going to let this happen,not as far as we can try to save it at least.

So here are a couple of suggestions that will revive our beloved forum once and for all.

1)Every single board needs to be reworked!

*Photoshop sections must turn into a board with 5 sections or so.You see it's active enough to make us claim it deserves it.

*Many users think that web design and programming section are needed.

*AION,CS and general gaming sections are pretty inactive.Go and fix it. :D

*DotA and HON are games that people are fond on them nowadays.Why don't u make a new board for them?Or just pay some attention?

*L2 General sections are completely out of order.

2)Many guys said that several staffers disrespect them.Well it's partly true since the most of the times we are the cause of their madness but well,we are not responsible for you all the time and you have to admit that.We just ask for some friendly moderators for a more healthy community in the near future.

3)Another complaint was the inactive moderators.No way I am including and analysing that part.It's not our responsibility so I will let this to you guys but keep in mind that there ARE some ghosts among you.

4)We need more competitions and events.That's clearly up to maxtor.

That's all.Strong will and balls of steel can fix all those shits and get this forum back to the top!

Regards!

We are here to help not to make you mad or something.If someone dont respect the staff

then he cant wait for good comments from them.Anyhow totally agree with you in many things but

Maxtor these days is very innactive & busy with his server.

We are here to help not to make you mad or something.If someone dont respect the staff

then he cant wait for good comments from them.Anyhow totally agree with you in many things but

I don't disagree mate but this is not solely for maxtor.

Well basically as he is responsible about this forum, he must act depending.

Personally:You know something?It doesn't care me about his server...I talk for forum which i love it and i want the best.(My opinion and only !)

We are many members which request all of these that master inform you & all of you know that we have right.

I dont have nothing else to say.Just

+1 Masterdisaster

We appreciate every single opinion, by anybody.

We just want you to avoid spamming at threads like this, or talk about matters that do not (and should not) really concern you.

Anyway, we are looking forward to seeing your suggestions.

We appreciate every single opinion, by anybody.

We just want you to avoid spamming at threads like this, or talk about matters that do not (and should not) really concern you.

Anyway, we are looking forward to seeing your suggestions.

Sounds promising!I deeply thank you hoping that you will not forget this as many did and more will.

As I said in the other topic...

Why is everyone spamming out of the Spam Topic and what are the consequences?

The reason why there's so much spam in every section is that people are desperately trying to achieve a high post count in order to view some exploits.

Can't you see this? There are so many members that give monolectic replies, without using any arguments and never visit the same thread again. What does this result into? A forum full of topics of 20+ pages, where there's no discussion taking place in any of them. Not to mention that noone gets helped by such silly replies.

Also, there are many stupid threads that remain unlocked no matter how silly they are. I'm mainly talking about threads such as "Which is the most beautiful castle in your opinion?", "Which is the most spoken language in l2?", Which is the best class in l2?". Seriously, what's the point of topics like these? I really do not understand...

What can we do in order to solve that problem?

In my opinion, you should stop hiding exploits by posts and start hiding them by karma. This way, members would be encouraged to make new guides and actually help the forum get better.

Thus, you should consider updating the staff. The only sections I visit in this forum are "EN/GR L2 General Discussion", "Spam Topic" and "AION", "Photoshop", "Report", "Game Previews" from time to time. What can I say, is that there are so many L2 Moderators, and none of them takes care of EN and GR L2 General Discussion section. It's really annoying when you see totally off-topic or meaningless threads popping-up and noone moves or locks them.

I don't believe that more ps boards should be added. Also I disagree with the idea of webdeveloping section. Members will c/p everything they'll find in google. So the interest for this section will last 1 or 2 months. I agree with the rest of your post MD.

I don't believe that more ps boards should be added. Also I disagree with the idea of webdeveloping section. Members will c/p everything they'll find in google. So the interest for this section will last 1 or 2 months. I agree with the rest of your post MD.

About photoshop,I can assure that it will gain a great deal of activity that will surpass your expectations.

U are false man there are so many guys there...

~friendly

About photoshop,I can assure that it will gain a great deal of activity that will surpass your expectations.

Just because you, me and some other members in here like photoshop that doesn't mean that 5 boards should be made. That's pretty selfish imo.

Just because you, me and some other members in here like photoshop that doesn't mean that 5 boards should be made. That's pretty selfish imo.

It's not about 5 people.If you take a closer look on forum's stats you will understand that I am right.

Someone have plans for photoshop?? :o

Also I disagree with the idea of webdeveloping section. Members will c/p everything they'll find in google. So the interest for this section will last 1 or 2 months.

Let's risk it.Think about it,new members who may have plenty knowledge of webdeveloping will come to maxcheaters to show their staff.It can get the maxcheaters back to the top with that also ;) .

There isn't only that members... there are many more that want to learn or will join this forum for this section don't look now look the future

Someone have plans for photoshop?? :oLet's risk it.Think about it,new members who may have plenty knowledge of webdeveloping will come to maxcheaters to show their staff.It can get the maxcheaters back to the top with that also ;) .

I do :D