[Exploit]Bug antharas quest

As everyone knows, only way to kill antharas is get inside, for that u need quest item named "Portal Stone".

The problem to kill antharas is actually not the raid bug the pvp before it spawn.

What would happen if the quest would be not able to finish for whole server? And only you and your friends would have an access to the quest? This means you could farm Antharas without any pvp, any time you want because nobody can finish the quest except of people what you let them to.

Here we go..

First, tell your friends to do the quest couple of times, for example 5 times, to obtain 5 Portal Stones. It will be enough for 5 Raids.

One of the parts of the quest is to kill Abyss Jewels. When you got your quests done, Go to Sea of Spores at Windy Hill to one of the Abyss Jewels with Necromancer (You will need to use skill "FEAR") so, use the Fear on Abyss Jewel and u notice that Abyss Jewel moving :D , take it far away as u can, to the place where nobody will find it and thats it, easy as hell. Before next Antharas enemy clans or allys will try to do the quest but, good luck to them.

Tip1 : After server restart you will need to move Abyss Jewel again.

Tip2 : If you kill lured abyss jewel, its gonna spawn in original respawn place.

If it has been shared already im sorry

1st:Not only necromancer have FEAR skill

2nd:Fear bugs are known at L2J everytime someone finds a new way of bugging a server with fear(so many DEVS have make fear chance to 0 so these will not happen)

3rd:As i said you can do these with MANY ways in MANY quests and many other

Btw,as idea is good i hadn't think about that cz in java server i was playing it was fixed

will try on next L2J