LiamXRoy and Ekoice are noobs.

KarmaLog

nothin special...some time ago some ppl (extremely similar names and mails  differ 1-2 letters)approached some of my GMs making questions about L2Ultimate which i admin in there with Flare....so the GM who was online briefed me about that matter cause they were really curious about some matters like Donations,Server Location,Server Info,if I get Paid for this or if i have paypal cause they would like to donate or if they could become GM in my server---the usual boring staff always asked...i answered to them and as always everyone who asks some gets negative answers and generally negative answers gets whoever wants to infiltrate to my information and property...they kept contacts with my GM in order to gain his trust(tried to ask questions to gather info about him and me...they even tried to steal him when they really approached him but they didnt make it when those guys tried to send him some infected files ... they got some days ban but these days i had minor problems with some members in SF(server forums) and they reappeared and were way too agressive in public & privately so i decided to delete them...

i wanna conclude that when those mother fuckers  banned us all with Ekoices account they deleted some posts...as well as this one

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=12715.0  you can see the icon of reclycling dont ya? i recovered it and restickied that so i think it is not maxcheaters they trully want but thing  goes personally...ekoice server post first time got deleted twice and now themental's server thread removed...maybe it is just my imagination

they got in the site, and  banned  all the members, even  mods. But then came  maxtor and warmaster and told them the great quote : Gtfo

I didn't know it..But why they've done it?

I didn't know it..But why they've done it?

jejejejjeej :P :P anyway i see that ekoice is registered again by the name GoDofAdeN and i am 100% sure that this is him because he like to use it :P and anyway they are noobs as warmaster said ^^ ;D

Yes, Maybe Im EkoIce...

That Doesn't mean Nothing...I don't Hacked MxC !!

That Is Only a Stupid Shitty thing, Cuz Im 101% Sure that my Account Has been Hacked Twice By LiamXroy.

I Don't feel My self Noob, Cuz a LOT ppl have Learned By Me.

If Maxtor think that...its Ok...But NOBODY spends MONTHS of Him life for a forum, and then Hack it without reason.

After the first MxC hack...By LiamXroy With my A-Style Account...I forumatted My PC...ONLY cuz i LOVE this forum.

I just Don't Know how that motherfucker Know a system to check the other ppl's Passwords...

For sure I NEVER speaked with liamxroy in my life...never known Who He/she Is...

And I NEVER shared My Forum Password With Nobody.

So, I will Stay here ... to Help/share/support MxC ... as much i can.

But this must Be clear to all => I LOVE MXC.

isn't important if you hate me Or not.

Yes, Maybe Im EkoIce...

That Is Only a Stupid Shitty thing, Cuz Im 101% Sure that my Account Has been Hacked Twice By LiamXroy.

If Maxtor think that...its Ok...But NOBODY spends MONTHS of Him life for a forum, and then Hack it without reason.

After the first MxC hack...By LiamXroy With my A-Style Account...I forumatted My PC...ONLY cuz i LOVE this forum.

I just Don't Know how that mother-beep-er Know a system to check the other ppl's Passwords...

For sure I NEVER speaked with liamxroy in my life...never known Who He/she Is...

Kind of hard to believe :P Everything here happend just like me on underworld. however i dont think maxtor will make you moderator again or whatever you were..... its only my opinion

Yes, Maybe Im EkoIce...

I just Don't Know how that mother-beep-er Know a system to check the other ppl's Passwords...

Well you must be more careful from all the points cause well it's kinda of your mistake that they "hacked" you twice or so and you wouldn't be moderator if you didn't constantly "donate" afff Truth always hurts i know ^^

Well you must be more careful from all the points cause well it's kinda of your mistake that they "hacked" you twice or so and you wouldn't be moderator if you didn't constantly "donate" afff Truth always hurts i know ^^

Imo EkoIce tells the truth.... He is an adult, not a kid to do sth so silly. He spent so much time on this forum, gave us extremely good shares, and then comes a NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! to screw all his "mxc career". And his choice to stay here, shows me that he didn't do it. Cause somebody who hacked a forum wouldn't return two days after  this and make a new account?

At ekoice, if what I say is right, you are welcome to come back. And just ignore these hidden posts, you know all this stuff anyway :)

i've donated only to support the MxC Comunity...not to be moderator.

Is up to you nazghoul to trust me or not.

thank to all ppl who trust in me. (NotabAstard...thnx)

cya.

i've donated only to support the MxC Comunity...not to be moderator.

Is up to you nazghoul to trust me or not.

thank to all ppl who trust in me. (NotabAstard...thnx)

cya.

Ekoice, tell me how the hell liam found your pass??

Maybe he requested to change your pass from your email account? he has your email account?