LiamXRoy and Ekoice are noobs.

KarmaLog

with Alfred i dont have any problem

with Hacked Ekoice i or we have big problem...

my opinion is that somehow he has his way to spy on you...even with new email...i admit that you were the most active L2Moderator so losing ya is a big lose...but under such circumastances in the "fear" of giving trust once more and be humiliated again for third time lets just say that i have my worries until things to be solved cause the ban button isnot a game to play with even if it werent you that cause this mess,  :P :D

thats my opinion

well maxtor,

the mail of Ekoice's (A-style) Account had the same Password of my MxC account.

that I think is the Most probable thing.

Of Course Now I have a New Account, New mail, New Pass (21 letters+numbers) So I think Im Safe now.

Im NOT asking my account back, Im not asking My Status Back...this is Your forum, this the House of a lot ppl Like me, Im Just Asking to Stay Here In peace And to Support the ppl with New Shares, New Exploits, Resolve their Problems...Etc.

Im Really afraid that Happened By my Account Name.

I really Apologize for My "Easy" Password...But Who have ever thinked to be hacked someday ? I never Had Anemy Here ( I think )...

And I explained more than 1 time that I never Speaked With LiamXroy...I never Shared To nobody My personal Data.

So, If you want to hear my Apologizes About something...tell me...

I think im Clear about All. Just Look the IP log when the Forum Has been Hacked...and see mine Now..

If is the same...BAN ME ISTANTLLY !!!!! (My IP is static...So NEVER change)

I think isn't the same Ip. Btw...If is Possible....I want to stay as GoDofAdeN (My ethernal 2nd Nick name).

Accually....tell me something Mr....

Why didn't he hacked Maxtors acc or Warmasters?

1st : I think Maxtor = Warmaster

2nd  : I think here is a lot motivations...Like :

My OLD forum pass Was the same of my mail pass....that mean : 1+1=2

Got it ?

1st : I think Maxtor = Warmaster

2nd  : I think here is a lot motivations...Like :

My OLD forum pass Was the same of my mail pass....that mean : 1+1=2

Got it ?

Any proofs for all that? :P Because maxtor cant be sure for all that stuff. And maxtor its not warmaster because i have saw them both online and you cant log two accounts (if he is not using 2 computers...) :P

whatever.... btw i just saw that maxtor made Eko Lifetime Donator Member :P

just to unhide the posts he made, and reply to new one (hidden)

whatever.... btw i just saw that maxtor made Eko Lifetime Donator Member :P

I Don't see the Point of that Spam.

You Write Everything you see ? bahhh...

And Thnx Maxtor for the Second Chance.

thank you too Chris18...And Don't call me EkoIce... ;D

My New Nick Is GoDofAdeN ;D

finally Im Back...For Sure I will Start a NEW carrier..With Some NEW usefull Shares..Stay TUNNED.

i've donated only to support the MxC Comunity...not to be moderator.

Is up to you nazghoul to trust me or not.

thank to all ppl who trust in me. (NotabAstard...thnx)

cya.

I believe you ekoice... (as NotAbastard said) he wouldn't make many shares with us and etc and then just ruyn everything... also a hacker of this site WOULD NOT donate... that just shows you that he isn't the hacker of this site...

Although i do i agree with Maxtor he can't just unban him... he is afraid that this may happen again and it would be his fault...:/ he can't risk these things so easily...

i dunno what else to say...

i think eko should stay on this forum upload more share become a good friend with us Again ;) and let us be a big community again .... let liam kiss my (i dunno what colour it is) ass :p lol :D

I believe you ekoice... (as NotAbastard said) he wouldn't make many shares with us and etc and then just ruyn everything... also a hacker of this site WOULD NOT donate... that just shows you that he isn't the hacker of this site...

Although i do i agree with Maxtor he can't just unban him... he is afraid that this may happen again and it would be his fault...:/ he can't risk these things so easily...

i dunno what else to say...

i think eko should stay on this forum upload more share become a good friend with us Again ;) and let us be a big community again .... let liam kiss my (i dunno what colour it is) ass :p lol :D

Upload ? they were simple copy paste from RZ the most >.< Owned!!!

yeah...maybe..But most of ppl Here Doesn't Know Ragezone ;D

I share What i think is Usefull.. lol ;D

and...I starting to test Some server where I heard some Hlapex features Works...(like GM skills XD)

Cya Soon ;D

No Ekoice,you thing correct,Maxtor is Warmaster.Also you can log 2 accs with the same computer!

<-- omg xD why u think that Maxtor need to make 2 admin accs? lol he is admin of this board.. he dont need to make 2 acc with admin rights lol...  or u think maxtor have 2 personalities?