[Discussion]Archid C4 Full Retail for free?

Archid C4 Full Retail for free?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Archid C4 Full Retail for free?

• Yes
    • No(Why?)

I dont think you will find anymore C3 Servers.

And C4 and IL are the best chronics so dont come to us with epliogue bulshits.

iagaming.something =D c3

To guys that claimed that c4 is the best chronicle:

Then all newbies will create c4 projects and then c4 will get dead once again.

To guys that say epilogue suck:

Use Valid points guys, don't say shits bcz u arent capable of getting used to newer gameplay.

Seriously, do you think he will get rich by selling datapack ? ;/ Hell no. BUT, if he will make it public for all of us he will see many srvs using his dp, and, in a way C4 makes it privat! Why ? Because those codes can't be steal. I don't rlly know any java project C4 still alive.

seriously, not.

Because atm 90% of l2 is using preconfigured, so whole project will be based on preconfigured servers, and so market will be FULL of preco c4 servers.

Seriously, do you think he will get rich by selling datapack ? ;/ Hell no. BUT, if he will make it public for all of us he will see many srvs using his dp, and, in a way C4 makes it privat! Why ? Because those codes can't be steal. I don't rlly know any java project C4 still alive.

At least he gonna earn some money for his job, everything which is free is pathetic

I'm waiting for l2 archid IT premium;p anyway i don't know if it would be a good idea to make a C4 project:/

u will have to pay for it . just a notice

So guys the packs a go by 48 votes lol

After im done with interlude im gonna launch this open source project.

Till then read this: (Since most of you forgot why we did it in the first place)

L2J Archid is a project based on L2J Project which after it's launch became one of the best interlude packs on the net. As far as all developing teams upgraded to Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia, Interlude has been left undone. L2J Archid is willing to complete it with all it's features fully working!

The topic will be locked now. Thank you for the kind words regarding this c4 project and l2jarchid.

That will sux a bit, you didn't even finished the Interlude client and you are thinking to start a C4Pack work ? It sux a bit ... 'cos many ppl w8 for archid interlude... and now, again a dissapointing news... C4?

By the way, I voted C4 -yes. It deserves.

Now that i finished most part of the interlude project.. im thinking of making a free open source c4 project, with full features and retail like :) on a open svn.

When ima finish interlude.. sorry if i didnt explain my self very good.

Actually there are over 1k ppl waiting for archid interlude and most of them want the ultimate package, and the price for it is 150 EU. So.. if a fail lame project like scoria can get 1k eu in 1 month i can get more then quadruple that amount in less then 1 month ^^