[Project] L2J-Eclipse Interlude

Hey there,

We recently decided to open a new project cause we lack of a serious interlude one.

eclipsebanner.png

Our timeline and source is hosted on xp-dev [ paid account ]

Timeline: http://trac2.xp-dev.com/L2J-Eclipse/wik

Source: http://svn2.xp-dev.com/svn/L2J-Eclipse/

Please if you want invite ( just for tickets ) reply here

If you don't have account and you need guidance check the thread here

Project  & Forum rules:

Although our project is free, it is important for everyone to know that there are some rules and they are strict, so they have to be followed by all the users of this project.

• Leeching/Sharing of our files is not allowed.
  • Flaming is not allowed for any reason, the flamer will be banned.
  • Sharing files/codes without credits will cause a ban.
  • Act only politely to the staff.
  • We are not obliged to keep our source public.
  • Think twice before making a complain post.

PS: Those who don't know compile don't dare to register to our forum

PS2: The thing that we don't add customs doesn't mean our project sux.

Forum: www.l2jeclipse.info

Another team:)) how much they already have, and good build there.

Developers working on source-L2J-Brasil, but their assembly is very bad.

Yes, You're right !!!

Owners:

- Guma - I heard that he is a child

- FabioS - I never heard of him + 11 commits

- KhayrusS Same with FabioS, 75 commits + nothing special ..only strings

Core Developers:

- Jimaras22 Half of commits are cleanup and c/p from l2j

DataPack? Developers:

-

-

Contributos:

- paulinho souza

Com'onnnn be serious

STOP IT! if i see one more crappy out of place comment ima lock the topic and raule will have the pleasure in banning each and one of you who dose it.

NO, That's wrong.

If they come here to advertise their project, they will receive bad comments as well.

Life is hard, I suppose that you know this.

as setekh told me.

Don't you have your own judgment?

Sad.

I will repeat my comments, especially now after those few commits.

All I see there is a team without skills at all (Do you want examples? Ventic hasn't still learned the difference between byte and int and s has leeched half l2j forum previously).

Plus, I see A LOT of commits without a single credit. People have worked for those codes, at least you could consider adding their names there..

Hard, but more than true.

If you ever manage to prove me wrong, showing me that you will suceed in making this project the best interlude one outta there, I will bow to you and announce publicly that your team deserves to be called "L2JDevelopers".

well,i cleaned about 2 spam pages but after setekh told me to clean up to the first post?

i am clear?

You are actually avoiding to answer the real question and that pisses me off.

Anyway, end of matter, bypass it.