[Hawkeye] Guide for Have the best hawkeye

lol Rapid Shot on F5?? rofl, that's a skill u do once every 20 minutes. You act like a pro archer but have no clue about what the skills are called? You're just another 5000x pvp server lamer.

point

first of all it s waste of bar space for self buff... like rapid shot or pain of saggitarius, hawkeye etc

U should prepare 2 bars let's say one for exp and the second for pvp why?

When u exp u have to pick up drops so pick up goes to bar, attack and assist as well. In case of he and exp skills are rather rarely used, maybe ue when u re chased by many moobs, or dash which allows you to run faster when u re fighting with 2 enemies. Slower will remaind further than faster one, so then you kill faster mob and then the slower one... simple as that

In pvp u use mostly vicious stance, dash, UE, stun shot and tons of cp pots ;) ... that's all. Why? Have you ever tried using healing pots during pvp? if so ....hm gl xD

Whatever right conclusion was carried by Vardas

Just target, press attack, hit hit, when he target you and start attack use stun, and hit hit hit and he is dead. So hard to play with archer >.< Play with support classes and use debuffs and other skills what you can use for better pvp.

Archer/Daggers are more easy to learn pvp(has less amount of skill to use).. now... OL/WC is the best support to pvp... se/ee are kinda pretty useless.. only heal.. bishop as well. Prophet i never played with it :S

• 2 weeks later...

Thread that wont die?  ::)

Guide for all classes:

get to 78, get what ever s-grd armor-set your class uses (maybe with the exception of mages with DC robes), get the s-grd weapon your class uses and the correct SA for it (focus for archers, acumen for nukers etc.), get boss jewels and put your skills and CP pots in the hotbar... viola!

Now how the hell did someone come up with that idea? *sarcasm*

man lol i loled so much at this thread wtf? what you said this will do even a noob who plays l2 for 1 week. i am not flaming but... if you wanted to make a hawkeye guide you should write some strategies too or something...not just equipment and buffs :|