[Hawkeye] Guide for Have the best hawkeye

Hello guys here we start:

XP hawkeye to lvl=80

Buy  dragonic

Buy dragonic bow +focus [Arrows] and [ss]

Buy dye str+4con-5 (atention do this if server have full buffs)

Now you need this buffs [ Dance of warior,

Dance of fury, Dance of inspiration,Dance of fire, Song vengance,Song of wind,Song water ,Song earth,Song hunter,Song vitality,Song warding

Buffs time:resist shock,  haste, mental shield,magicbarier,earth,greater might,windwalk,Bless the body,

Berseker spitit,Guidance,Agility,Might,Death whisper,focus(sory if i forget something)

Skills time  :O=F1 /atack,F2 stunshot, F3 Slow skill (no remeber name u will see one foot),F4 Double shot.F5,rapidshot,F6,that skill who give acuraccy ( no remember name sorry again)F7,Dash,F8,Ultimate Evasion,F9,that skill that inrcrase success rate of skills,F10,Vicious stance,F11,healing pot, F12,mana pot.

Finaly u are the best hawkeye

Only for pvp servers.

And the skillbar doesn't matter, it is the way you play. Some would prefer mana pot in f2, some are left handed, etc...

I think this guide can be shorter for every class:

Lvl char to 80, equip with S grade armor (except for mages - DC robe would be the best) +best S grade weapon

Don't forget to get best buffs useful for your class and .. wlala

[ALL_CLASS] GUIDE TO HAVE THE BEST [WRITE YOUR CLASS]

:D

Anyway thx for share :D

This guide is only for high rate servers and who is stupid enough not to buy top s grade weapon, armor and who don't know about buffs and dyes?

And u say best Hawkeye? :D In high rate servers there are a lot of HE with top s grade equipment, so how can this  guide make the uber pwner ?

Anyways thnx for  sharing, but this is completely useless.

This guide is only for high rate servers and who is stupid enough not to buy top s grade weapon, armor and who don't know about buffs and dyes?

And u say best Hawkeye? :D In high rate servers there are a lot of HE with top s grade equipment, so how can this  guide make the uber pwner ?

Anyways thnx for  sharing, but this is completely useless.

I don't think that i would buy S.G.Armor ...