Best Interlude Files Pack

panchio

Question

The only good Interlude files you can get are the ones you need to buy, the ones you will find here are all generally junk and/or need a serial key to unlock them and that you also have to buy.

The only good Interlude files you can get are the ones you need to buy, the ones you will find here are all generally junk and/or need a serial key to unlock them and that you also have to buy.

piotress +1

for have good pack need to buy with serial..

and if you buy take dvamp2 don't have so much bugs...

piotress +1

for have good pack need to buy with serial..

and if you buy take dvamp2 don't have so much bugs...

Correct. I bought the latest Dvamp files w/serial key and I have never used a system that was so complete with pretty much EVERYTHING working as it should.

As I stated before the packs you will find on here are generally crap. You want good files, buy them. :)

Finding a trusted reselling is very hard, I was lucky and was given the name of somebody from a friend of his. You cannot contact Dvamp directly, they only deal with resellers.

Normally people will scam you out of your money and you end up with some junk extender you would find on here.

The ONLY way you can get actual Dvamp files is from a reseller, Dvamp themselves do not deal with the general public. For them to take somebody on as a reseller means buying into the project and that is expensive because good resellers get access to updated files, bug fixes, etc.

Dvamp will never sell anything to somebody who comes alone and says "Can I buy your files?". They will not even reply to your messages.

The ONLY way you can get actual Dvamp files is from a reseller, Dvamp themselves do not deal with the general public. For them to take somebody on as a reseller means buying into the project and that is expensive because good resellers get access to updated files, bug fixes, etc.

Dvamp will never sell anything to somebody who comes alone and says "Can I buy your files?". They will not even reply to your messages.

Seriously.

l2ds.org.

If your interested, and don't sound like a retard(which you obviously are close to) - they'll reply.

Yeah right, I am a member and have tried this place but have yet to get any reply. Same goes with others who have tried so I do not recommend l2ds.org.

Translate the forums and you can see, nobody is receiving any info.

And as for sounding like a retard, you need to grow up some more before accusing people of being what you seem to be an expert on.

piotress i buy your pack :)

heh. The files I have generally cannot be bought by the average person because of how much they cost. Just depmax alone is about $500 Euros and that does not include the server files. :D