[POLL~L2J]Which L2J You Prefer for c6 and why!

~AgioS~

Which L2J Project You Prefer a c6 (Interlude) server?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which L2J Project You Prefer a c6 (Interlude) server?

• L2J-Archid
    • L2J-Server
    • L2J-Brasil
    • L2J-Equal
    • L2J-Infinity

Please when you vote for a project reply with your etiology for chosing the selected project.

Every voter can give 3 different votes.

Your support on this poll will help me with my new server.

Thanks.

L2JServer: Full of stupid warnings that fuck up performance related stuff sometimes and of course thousands of non-working functions.

L2JInfinity: What is that? O_o

L2JBrasil: I heard that they're doing a good job, but I'm definetely sure that they fucked up the core even more, with non-retail configurable stuff. Am I wrong?

L2JEqual: Isnt't it an old project that died? If Minutis is still working at the Interlude version, he may have made many improvements but it's sure that 1 Member with knowledge can't do everything.

L2JArchid: I have tested some of the private versions and I can say that it's pretty good. If Setekh added some extra retail functions and improved the performance everything would be okay.

Result:

If you can't pay for Archid, use Epilogue.

L2JInfinity: What is that? O_o - Realteks pack.. that actually failed again and closed

L2JBrasil: I heard that they're doing a good job, but I'm definetely sure that they -beep-ed up the core even more, with non-retail configurable stuff. Am I wrong?

L2JEqual: Isnt't it an old project that died? If Minutis is still working at the Interlude version, he may have made many improvements but it's sure that 1 Member with knowledge can't do everything.

L2JInfinity: What is that? O_o - Realteks pack.. that actually failed again and closed

L2JBrasil: Started by a Guma kid, that currently is not so active.. the project is a assembly of c/p code from l2j server and other packs that can be leached :P

L2JEqual: Was lame. and Minutis is not doing anything publicly at the moment, im actually teaching him stuff and improving his skills xD, he is working now on a private source code.

L2JServer, L2JFree / interlude: Theres no current development there, no one is working on them so they are trashed since 2007, wake up ppl stop acting smart and saying u vote or use that.. cus thats just stupid!

So.. probably ya know my vote xD

L2JBrasil: Started by a Guma kid, that currently is not so active.. the project is a assembly of c/p code from l2j server and other packs that can be leached :P

L2JEqual: Was lame. and Minutis is not doing anything publicly at the moment, im actually teaching him stuff and improving his skills xD, he is working now on a private source code.

L2JServer, L2JFree / interlude: Theres no current development there, no one is working on them so they are trashed since 2007, wake up ppl stop acting smart and saying u vote or use that.. cus thats just stupid!

So.. probably ya know my vote xD

why you thing that Ive failed ?

I had problems with mine pc and thats why I closed the project...

Not only the pc was reason... I had some personal problems... but we will see ;) those days we will refound it and rewrite it from 0

why you thing that Ive failed ?

I had problems with mine pc and thats why I closed the project...

Not only the pc was reason... I had some personal problems... but we will see ;) those days we will refound it and rewrite it from 0

rewrite from 0 ? sure.