Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

I hope you wrote a good note today on Essay, the first exam.Yeah one more video is coming up today :D

[GR]Den 3erw an ema8es gia to 8ema pou epese alla itan akiro kata tin gnomh mou...Automorfosi.....[/GR] @Soz for offtopic

So...For what you will talk to the next video ? :D

paides ofeilw na pw oti ta linux einai GG!!!! Molis twra ta evala kai einai kai -Beep- ta OS :P

[GR]Βγαίνεις εκτός θέματος και γράφεις και Eλληνικά.Σε παρακαλώ σταμάτα εδώ.[/GR]

I'm not aware of any Mac themes in Windows.Guys unfortunately the next video will be uploaded too late in the night, when the most of you are sleeping.Sorry 'bout that.

I'm not aware of any Mac themes in Windows.Guys unfortunately the next video will be uploaded too late in the night, when the most of you are sleeping.Sorry 'bout that.

like yesterday?!

Really later. (4am or so..)

i ll be here xD

since tommorow i ll have my macbook i want to ask you Blane which is the best way of charging for first time and generally!nothing moar :D

One more question this time for iMac...

The iMac, which i'm gonna buy soon, have a magic mouse (mouse touch right?) and an apple keyboard all of 'em wireless and they work with batteries (lol?)...How i can know when i must change the batteries and how they work ? Is there any notification about the battery ? (like laptops or smth)..

EDIT: And smth else....Can i use my current keyboard+mouse in the iMac ? They are not wireless.

One more question this time for iMac...

The iMac, which i'm gonna buy soon, have a magic mouse (mouse touch right?) and an apple keyboard all of 'em wireless and they work with batteries (lol?)...How i can know when i must change the batteries and how they work ? Is there any notification about the battery ? (like laptops or smth)..

EDIT: And smth else....Can i use my current keyboard+mouse in the iMac ? They are not wireless.

I think there's not really an alert for the batter, I'm not sure though.You'll understand if it's not working I think :D.Now, regarding the keyboard.I think they're supported for mac yes.I can't be sure for specific models guys.You'll have to search for them a bit.

Video 5 will be out tomorrow [ May 15 ] ! Sorry everybody!