Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

And where i can find the patch ?

PS : About the caches i told you in another post. I have 3 caches (black,pink,green).

EDIT: I saw the video...The features are amazing! :D I cant wait to buy my iMac!!

http://www.macgamefiles.com/

But I haven't really seen it.

Downloading 3rd one

Btw: im really interested in see what applications can a mac run .. I also care much about Warcraft 3 - Garena and L2

Please wait for the next video. :)

7:53 I am moving it and i am happy.LMAO  :D I FALL IN LOVE!HELL YES!

Thnx for teh videoz m8.CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

Yeah, it's like crazyyyy! :D

My trilliza skills own hard.I know guys.Wait to see the 4rth video. :P

Yeah, it's like crazyyyy! :D

My trilliza skills own hard.I know guys.Wait to see the 4rth video. :P

i saw that.you won a mac.  :P well i am about to order my macboookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i saw that.you won a mac.  :P well i am about to order my macboookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No, it's that the silly developer who made the widget, sucks hard.

Steam isn't available for Mac.So, CS:S Got a new update, Counter Strike Source Beta, which will take about 1 month until it gets live, +1 month until it gets for Macs too so...no ty :D

Steam isn't available for Mac.So, CS:S Got a new update, Counter Strike Source Beta, which will take about 1 month until it gets live, +1 month until it gets for Macs too so...no ty :D

Hmmm, and why I'm playing portal right now? C'mon who cares about CS:S.Tomorrow, or in 2 days or so I'm gonna have my 1.6 back :D

Hmmm, and why I'm playing portal right now? C'mon who cares about CS:S.Tomorrow, or in 2 days or so I'm gonna have my 1.6 back :D

I do care =]

Anyway, if in any time in the future I decide to get on with something serious, project, design or anything Imma buying a Mac.

i pretty am pissed off atm!I dont want to wait for my mac.Why the hell should i order it?!i want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Now it's too late. Go tomorrow in Plaisio/Multirama and grab one.

i pretty am pissed off atm!I dont want to wait for my mac.Why the hell should i order it?!i want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want it too now but i must wait to finish my school exams :@ :/