[L2J] ★★★ Lineage 2 Fort International ★★★

Well, server seems stable BUT :

- boring as hell - only 1 farm zone where ppl farm and somethimes pvp [ due to guards on whole zone ]

- no raidbosses / team farm zone with stronger mobs where clans would pvp

- oly lasts 2 weeks on a x5000 server. Should be imo 1 week for more competition/fun and because of that ppl join/leave server next day

- 3 days ago server was made as sticky. It didnt helped. Still population is kinda low. I guess cos ppl leave after 1 day due to no competition - when everyone just farm and pvp near shops at 1 farm zone lolz..

- I would make top life stones lvl 76 - 100% chance to get a random active skill and increase price.

yea server if you are 12 years old only one farm and alwaays pk y there or they steal your mobs pff pathetic

i suggest you not to playhere  go find onother one

btw its good for its expoits oaxAXOAXoXAOAX i rolf with my char

yea server if you are 12 years old only one farm and alwaays pk y there or they steal your mobs pff pathetic

Don't Like Don't Post. You Can Suggest To Admin Some Changes But Don't Post " Don't Play Here"

As I Test The Server Is Good And  Most Exploits Are Fixed.

But As I Don't Play L2 Now I Sugget To Ppl Just Try The Server And Don't Read Ppl's Bullshit*s

Well, as i can see you're kid as other idiots which playing fast servers,farm are the part of the gameplay

Don't Like Don't Post. You Can Suggest To Admin Some Changes But Don't Post " Don't Play Here"

As I Test The Server Is Good And  Most Exploits Are Fixed.

But As I Don't Play L2 Now I Sugget To Ppl Just Try The Server And Don't Read Ppl's Bullshit*s

i think i can say my opinio for a server hmm?

Well, as i can see you're kid as other idiots which playing fast servers,farm are the part of the gameplay

rofl , if you want easy farm server go log l2dominion. but guess what? if the server is too easy you get bored faster.

i don't like easy think i work hard i play hard BUT only on place for farm and always some -_- ppl are pk the newbies rolf

UPDATE:

- Field Of Whisper (NEW FARM ZONE)

- Instant augmentation system (Just double-click on the lifestone and the window for the augmentation will prompt)

- Protector's anchor increased

- Old pvp Zone removed

- New Olympiad period began