1. 1. Vote for?

• Stealth
    • DragonHunter
    • Hax0r
    • ˚کe®κ
    • Blane
    • Setekh

the vote of Stealth go to Hax0r...

From what I have seen , I think he knows a lot of stuff about programming.I also told I voted for Serk , too bad I cant vote for 2 people.

Well, you should include Setekh too. The fact that you haven't seen him sharing any program here, doesn't mean he can't code.

Since he is not included in the poll, i'll vote for Stealth. He has shared many interesting things and not idiotic programs for crashing a server. My note to that: i think that they are idiotic since with crashing a server you gain nothing. You could dedicate to achieve something in game and not how to 'destroy' it.

From what I have seen , I think he knows a lot of stuff about programming.I also told I voted for Serk , too bad I cant vote for 2 people.

My knowledge is still limited but it's over the forum's average one. I think I shouldn't be in that list.

My vote goes to Stealth(thanks for working on open source projects).

btw, there are other members who are good programmers but they keep low profile.

first of all you could include setekh and blane to the list java and php are developing Languages too. The all topic is kinda uselless you cant compare developers from differents languages ,stealth is good in net ,dh in c++ and going...