Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

Would you play on a C4 low rate server?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

• Yes!
    • maybe, depends (what?)
    • No! (why?)

of course i would play ;-) low rates are the best :D. you need some skill to gain lvls fast in one like that but by high rated server you need 0 skill and 0 patients :D

Well, u dont need skills for gain lvls, u only need patient XDDDDD, but is true that in low rates servers u will know better the class u are playing :D

And to be more specific, lets say server would be 100% secure,without Item Donations, Retail Like, all bugs fixed, 100% c4.

Rates 5x.

Well that's  my dream server ..  :D  ..  i  will always remember l2elite x10 . :/

Why  older chronlices are the best..

and the must sucesfull are c4 and c6

after c6  the game is like star wars..

How c6 is better than c4? Maybe augumentation system, but on higher rates, EE with magic auguments just pwnz all not just in oly. Reduced crit dmg buffs effect is just ridiculous soliution, while mages where not nerfed and with wm augument can have 100% m crits. If you haven't ever played with mage party on c4, so on mage pt vs archer pt there is no chance for archers to win. QQ more, c4 with c5 skills is best, or even c5, chronicle.

How c6 is better than c4? Maybe augumentation system, but on higher rates, EE with magic auguments just pwnz all not just in oly. Reduced crit dmg buffs effect is just ridiculous soliution, while mages where not nerfed and with wm augument can have 100% m crits. If you haven't ever played with mage party on c4, so on mage pt vs archer pt there is no chance for archers to win. QQ more, c4 with c5 skills is best, or even c5, chronicle.

I say that  c4 and c6 are the MOST SUCESSFULL chronlices

i dont say that  c6 is better than c4 or nothing more.

and of course c4 is better than c6 ;)

Ok C4, but Low-Rate ? I wouldn't play not even 1/1000 lol.

Without shadow weapons, without Vitality System, with the old clan system, without C6 skills. and without everything that help ne w players like in Gracia ?

If it will be Low-Rate It gonna be a really BIG FAIL.

c4 low rate servers were not fail  at all times

take an example  l2 e-global  it was a big succes  or l2elite x10

Well ok, E-Global was succes because when it opened there wasn't any Gracia Client, it was the only L2 so players would play with pleasure.

L2Elite isn' that much succes, it have barelly 800(maybe les) with bots online and all those are really old players.