Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

334 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

• Yes!
    • maybe, depends (what?)
    • No! (why?)

And to be more specific, lets say server would be 100% secure,without Item Donations, Retail Like, all bugs fixed, 100% c4.

Rates 5x.

Just vote. im wondering.

i love c4 but not x5.

If rates could be x45 or x70 like l2mxc would be just awsome.

Also like the old times of c4. with mammon spawn, validation periods (where can make the sa without loosing the enchant). etc etc

i love c4 but not x5.

If rates could be x45 or x70 like l2mxc would be just awsome.

Also like the old times of c4. with mammon spawn, validation periods (where can make the sa without loosing the enchant). etc etc

+1

No, I wouldn't, owing to the fact that C4 is extremely old (There's Epilogue now). In addition, I am not able to spend hours playing on a low rate (x5) server these days.

However, YES was voted (by mistake)!

Hmmm as Deurian said we have newer chronicles but this :

secure,without Item Donations, Retail Like, all bugs fixed

is tempting

but none of them is and never will be like c4.

players who really played on c4, knows well.

attempt to make c4 means that all tries on newer chronicles failed, thats my point.

i like the fact that people from private servers defend them so hard..

they will never be able to fully copy the retail servers (matching the same chronicle...not like modded c4 in '10..),there will always be bugs,there will always be corruption.

but hey,there are some decent servers out there..just stop pretending they are perfect

You can make a litle retail in c4, but whats the point of it? we're in 2010. Try to develop interlude or gracia chronicles at least, even hellbound. Yeah i've played c4, and i know that c4 is good. But its over, deal with it.

PS:(Point of quote was different, but theres one sense in it matching with this topic)

attempt to make c4 means that all tries on newer chronicles failed, thats my point.

You can make a litle retail in c4, but whats the point of it? we're in 2010. Try to develop interlude or gracia chronicles at least, even hellbound. Yeah i've played c4, and i know that c4 is good. But its over, deal with it.

PS:(Point of quote was different, but theres one sense in it matching with this topic)

nah it's not over.

old C4 servers which are still alive have more players then a interlude or gracia server can have now.

nah it's not over.

old C4 servers which are still alive have more players then a interlude or gracia server can have now.

Agree with alive part,but interlude is also a good one chron. gracia sux indeed

For me 50% c4,50% interlude.