[Share] L2Skill Editor XML by Foxer (BETA)

[Español]

Hola gente!

He creado una aplicación para editar archivos XML de skills. Por ahora es version BETA y no tiene opciones para agregar o quitar elementos, solo modifica los que ya estan. Puede ordenar las skills de un archivo por id, nombre, level, enchantLevel y skillType.

Quizas no le encuentren mucha utilidad, quizas si, particularmente me ayuda de forma rapida a encontrar tipos de skills y ver como se  como se componen. Como sea, lo comparto con ustedes.

Saludos y disfrutenlo!

[English]

Hi people!

I created an application to edit files XML of skills. For now it is BETA version and has no options to add or remove items, only modifies those who are already. You can sort the skills of a file by id, name, level, enchantLevel, and skillType .

Maybe you do not find it very useful, maybe yes, particularly help me quickly find types of skills and view as they compose. Anyway, I share it with you.

Greetings and enjoy it!

l2skilleditorxml.png

Descargar Versión en Español

Download English Version

Grate work, i can totally use a brake from notepad++ and this GUI that u made is pretty fascinating.

Waiting for a full release :)

And would be even gr8 for it to be translated to english  >.<

Grate work, i can totally use a brake from notepad++ and this GUI that u made is pretty fascinating.

Waiting for a full release :)

And would be even gr8 for it to be translated to english  >.<

i totaly agree..

very usefull from other skill editors...keep up!