[Other]Best Interlude Pack?

Lusy

Question

L2J Archid will support server mysql transfers >< you can actually make a server with another pack and for a small amount of $ (or actually free depending on l2jarchid package you will chose) we will transfer and adapt the db to archid :P

Hmm really, its hard to find good free pack.

You can check L2JBrasil IT, this pack has a lot of customs, but also lot other good things.

Nice offert. But I don't want pay for L2J files ;). So I asked here for your recommended project. So.? Can you help me with choose.?

if u don't wanna spend money on a serious thing maybe you shouldn't start a server in the first place.

I don't wanna spend money for server files. I only ask for good interlude server files. And I don't need customs like buffer, gk etc. So thanks for your help Matim ;) . And Setekh, I w8 for your free pack ;)

Jimaras22 thanks, because I'm waiting for answer like your more time. And Setekh - when you will get links for your project free files.? And anyone test l2jbrasil.?

You can check comments about this project Here.

k thnx!

btw why your photo's say skylancer and your name is realtek ?:D

np

couse before mine nick was SkyLanceR and 2 days ago Maxtor changed it to Realtek.

Now Im waiting for new signature :D