[Other]Best Interlude Pack?

Lusy

Question

matim why when i press on l2jarchid.com its saying Lineage 2 Berserk - Interlude Retail Sever... ? :D

coz it's cooming soon.  ;)

coz it's cooming soon.  ;)

whats comming soon ?

L2J-Archid project or l2 server ? :D couse from that im seeng it appear that l2 server is comming.

PS: Sorry for the offtopic

matim why when i press on l2jarchid.com its saying Lineage 2 Berserk - Interlude Retail Sever... ? :D

Hmm, right.

I dont know, You have to ask Setekh/Tuga.

l2jarchid? Lmao I just need just any pack that works and doesn't have that MANY MANY bugs just some pack thats works regular

do u know any? Or just post me a link here. I need the source code I don't need it compiled.

L2J-Archid -> Paid

L2J-Teon -> CRAP

L2J-Brazil -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=130191.0 <- maybe is good you need to test teh bugs

Leak out the L2jArchid common I bet that someone has it... its not hard to post a download link.

1) Setekh, the developer of archid, is an L2jDeveloper here.

2) Lol dude, that's so unfair for setekh who made the pack and sells it, and for the people that gave money to buy it.

1) Setekh, the developer of archid, is an L2jDeveloper here.

2) Lol dude, that's so unfair for setekh who made the pack and sells it, and for the people that gave money to buy it.

Who said it is fair? But life isn't fair. It isn't fair to ask some money for something that should be free! Air is free sun is free

you can't say I will pay 1$ for each time I breath, you can't say you will pay 100$ for having these files into your computer.

If Setekh cared more about the project than his pocket he would give it for free open source. Linux has proofed us that you can archive more things with opensource.

Who said it is fair? But life isn't fair. It isn't fair to ask some money for something that should be free! Air is free sun is free

you can't say I will pay 1$ for each time I breath, you can't say you will pay 100$ for having these files into your computer.

who push you to pay man ?!

there are tons of shit projects arround that are free...

If you whant the best pay seth the money that he whants to give you archid and stop spamming arround !

who push you to pay man ?!

there are tons of shit projects arround that are free...

If you whant the best pay seth the money that he whants to give you archid and stop spamming arround !

Stop using words that you don't know such as spaming. And I just want a normal project. I don't care if it has some bugs

I just don't want to be wide open to various range of attacks like l2phx

Stop using words that you don't know such as spaming. And I just want a normal project. I don't care if it has some bugs

I just don't want to be wide open to various range of attacks like l2phx

and all that for free ?

Just pay to seth man ...

You cant find free project with perfect protections...