[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

ED i though you were dead in army.

Where da fak you been?

I have changed my internet provider from conn-x to forthnet because i needed nova.

They said at 6th of month i will have internet, and before few days they told me at 20

-.-"

I have changed my internet provider from conn-x to forthnet because i needed nova.

They said at 6th of month i will have internet, and before few days they told me at 20

-.-"

haha forthnet.gr i think i saw it lot of times when i was banning ppl at l2mxc.

nah legendary is better than uploader T.T btw why you arent legendary? ;o

Once again, I'm not talking about permissions.

I asked it myself 'cause I wanted to edit my posts.

I'm actually talking about this:

Lengedary members is not treated as staffers?

Should staff members be treated differently as if they weren't normal members?

Once again, I'm not talking about permissions.

I asked it myself 'cause I wanted to edit my posts.

I'm actually talking about this:Should staff members be treated differently as if they weren't normal members?

no staff members in eye of thea boss Maxtor is better then normal user..cuz look i send 1 pm to maxtor  2h ago to change my nick with my real name and nothing... and 1 guy from Mod member change also the same  pm and in 3 min he got the name changed...:-s

I'm actually talking about this:Should staff members be treated differently as if they weren't normal members?

ye that's why i got demoted because i spoke with Maxtor like he is a normal member.

no staff members in eye of thea boss Maxtor is better then normal user..cuz look i send 1 pm to maxtor  2h ago to change my nick with my real name and nothing... and 1 guy from Mod member change also the same  pm and in 3 min he got the name changed...:-s

there is only 1 member imporant to maxtor

and that is donators member:p

ye that's why i got demoted because i spoke with Maxtor like he is a normal member.

And how do you speak to a normal member?

no staff members in eye of thea boss Maxtor is better then normal user..cuz look i send 1 pm to maxtor  2h ago to change my nick with my real name and nothing... and 1 guy from Mod member change also the same  pm and in 3 min he got the name changed...:-s

He has a personal life. It's not his problem if you want to change your nick. If he finds some spare time, I'm sure he'll change it.